Thread: Stay patient with Howland...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Glad we have the three signees that we have coming in next year. If any of the three get big time minutes, some present players will transfer out just like the last couple of years or maybe even be "processed", and we and other programs (not talking about one and done KY) will stay eternally young better than Peter Pan. All kids D1 kids today think they are NBA ready and in love with the three and the day of role players is just about gone. Check out the transfer stats from one school to another today. The college game has changed and not for the better. BTW, Ky's one and done every year is a joke. Sure these "student athletes" are all in pre-med or engineering for that one year and plan to return to Ky to finish their college education after their NBA ,European, or wherever professional career.
    College basketball is just hard to watch now. Not only does the AAU crap screw up the kids but the way they call fouls is killing what is left of my love of basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    College basketball is just hard to watch now. Not only does the AAU crap screw up the kids but the way they call fouls is killing what is left of my love of basketball.
    I agree 100%. The only college games that I watch anymore are State games (which has been brutal the last few years) and every once in a while, UNM, pulling for my 2nd favorite team which is whoever UNM plays in any sport. I would probably watch State play against another school in chess if I knew the rules. I no longer watch the "game" of basketball called the NBA and I am headed that way in college ball,