Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
JoMo?s offense should light the SEC up this year with our personnel. His motion, misdirection and deception are what we need to neutralize the Bama defenses. This will be a damn good year if we stay healthy.

Aside from watching the offense videos under JoMo, look at the defense in those clips. The defense plays on its heels and gets frozen a lot. This is what gives him the edge and why I?ve been screaming to the top of my lungs at games for previous coach to simply put people in motion every play to freeze the defense.

I?ll go back to Fayetteville this last year. We ran WR motion and ran read option where WR was lined up originally. Was averaging 7 YPC vs 2 YPC without motion. Told the former player right besides me, we get 7 every time we use motion. Next play, WR motion on 1st and 10. Next play was 2nd and 3. He just looked at me.

These are college kids. Deception, fakes, motion, and misdirection all cause hesitation, this giving you the advantage. JoMo implements multiple aspects of these items into his plays, including his QB faking things on every play. If we get buy in, with this talent, the west will be decided in. Tuscaloosa next year.
Yep noticed the same things. He attack?s, attack?s, attack?s with all kinds of freaky looking stuff. I can?t waut to see his offense with our talent.