Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saints slaughter thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    i;m glad the saints lost and i think it is cool and good
    The trolls are getting younger and younger.

vCash

3 defenders in the middle while 2 DBs are defending 2 WRs on the sideline. Allen is a dummy

vCash
    Te'o's girlfriend came running onto the field and Williams was just trying to take her out. It's all her damn fault!!!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    2 of the last 3 weeks, saints have been beat on a prayer td pass. Allen has to be fired even though he was decent this year.
    Honestly, the saints were lucky to be playing yesterday. Panthers should have won last week. Missed a chip shot FG early that would have set up a game winner at the end. Instead Carolina was down 5 and had to go for TD.

Brees? lack of arm strength reared it?s head yesterday too. He masked it well all season. I think the emergence of Kamira helped Brees mask his depleting arm strength l.

vCash
    Saints losses are easier for me to take since they won the Super Bowl. It's amazing that one event can cause so much frustration to go away and never come back. If State could get just one championship in a major sport I think it would make it easier to take losses in any sport and probably make me a better person to be around. Hell, I'll take a women's hoops championship to start with but would like to have a men's big 3 soon after.
    Or maybe I just take this sports shit too seriously.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Saints losses are easier for me to take since they won the Super Bowl. It's amazing that one event can cause so much frustration to go away and never come back. If State could get just one championship in a major sport I think it would make it easier to take losses in any sport and probably make me a better person to be around. Hell, I'll take a women's hoops championship to start with but would like to have a men's big 3 soon after.
    Or maybe I just take this sports shit too seriously.
    This all day. Yesterday didn?t really phase me. Never got excited or mad. Having that super bowl W does a lot for the mindset. If only we?d coughed up $180k we?d probably have one in football.

vCash
    Well you had the immacualate reception, the hail mary, the catch and now the whiff. Rouge Dog is right the emergence of the Saints run game and Kamara made Drew look good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Honestly, the saints were lucky to be playing yesterday. Panthers should have won last week. Missed a chip shot FG early that would have set up a game winner at the end. Instead Carolina was down 5 and had to go for TD.

Brees? lack of arm strength reared it?s head yesterday too. He masked it well all season. I think the emergence of Kamira helped Brees mask his depleting arm strength l.
    He went on the road against the best defense in football yesterday with next to no running game and shredded them in the second half. 17-22, 3 TD, scored on every drive, 220ish yards. Overlooked bc of the last play, but it really was amazing. Let's not bury him yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He went on the road against the best defense in football yesterday with next to no running game and shredded them in the second half. 17-22, 3 TD, scored on every drive, 220ish yards. Overlooked bc of the last play, but it really was amazing. Let's not bury him yet.
    Plus he was not the guy who didn't have at least on guy just standing on the goalline with orders to tackle anyone who comes near it/

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Not burying him. I have a 2-3 year history of posts talking about Brees losing his arm strength and him struggling more and more with the deep ball. That showed up yesterday. He hasn?t had to stretch the field as much this year and put the team on his back because of the emergence of the running game. Look at last year bs this year and that?s the difference plus he lost Brandon Cooks. Having a RB that is one of your best receivers really hampers a defense and forces them into unsu coverages. Just look at the first few weeks of this season. Saints struggled until they realized what they had in Kamara. They barely used him first two games.

vCash
    Not burying him. I have a 2-3 year history of posts talking about Brees losing his arm strength and him struggling more and more with the deep ball. That showed up yesterday. He hasn?t had to stretch the field as much this year and put the team on his back because of the emergence of the running game. Look at last year bs this year and that?s the difference plus he lost Brandon Cooks. Having a RB that is one of your best receivers really hampers a defense and forces them into unsu coverages. Just look at the first few weeks of this season. Saints struggled until they realized what they had in Kamara. They barely used him first two games.
    Plus they were trying to make AP happy. The best thing they did was to trade him. Wished they could've gotten more for him..

vCash
    Hear ya. But Who could the saints replace Brees with that would be better?

vCash
    Hear ya. But Who could the saints replace Brees with that would be better?
    Right now NO ONE.