Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
10 wins is the floor? LOL! All new staff and schemes. Y’all counting on freshmen WRs and a juco transfer. Don’t know if Fitz is good after injury. Our corners still aren’t strong. 8 is the floor. 10+ is if everything goes about perfect.
Not necessarily on the WR's- I could see Todd and Couch making big strides under Getsy. He's the guy they need. Add in the talent- and it will be an upgrade. Heath is an UA AA and Jason probably should have been. There is no reason why they shouldn't have the same impact a typical freshman WR at Ole Miss should have in year one.

If Fitz doesn't recover from this injury, our training staff should be fired. Like immediately. I'm in healthcare and a student should be able to help Fitz adequately recover. Much less a pro that has been doing it for years. There is no reason to worry about it. Plus when I saw Fit walking around at the Gator Bowl with a boot on and no crutches- that's a very good sign and means he is ahead of the curve on recovering.

Our corners aren't that bad. Peters will get drafted and has a lot of experience and makes plays. Dantzler had some good moments and was just a freshman. He will get even better as his career goes along. Brian Cole was an Army AA and might be an option as well. More importantly they're going to have a badass front seven applying pressure and causing havoc which should make their job easier.