Thread: I Hate Our Basketball Program

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

I Hate Our Basketball Program

I?m no basketball fan (thanks to the purists that insist that everything is a foul. It?s unwatchable to me) but nonetheless I gave today a chance.

I don?t know much about basketball, but it?s pretty easy to see that over half our team are clowns, lack any semblance of mental toughness, can?t shoot, and simply have egregious errors in concentration that other teams don?t appear to have.

Additionally, all our guys seem to have bad hands and it?s easy to see within 2 minutes of watching us that our ball movement is elementary compared to virtually every team we play. However, have no clue if we lack ball movement due to poor coaching or having a roster full of Joe Morrows.

In any event, i have no clue what the problem is or where to start in fixing it but the product on the floor, the players act on twitter, and the mental makeup of this program is unbecoming of what I expect to represent our great university. It?s like we have team full of rich kid brats that don?t respect anyone or take any coaching or accountability whatsoever.

I bet Victoria and Tiera would whip half this roster?s ass. Softer than tissue paper and you can?t blame AAU. Every team has AAU players.

Whatever culture our football team and women?s basketball team has, this program has the opposite. Just a cesspool of premadonnas.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 01-13-2018 at 05:47 PM.