Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Starkville Walmart

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Shooting at Starkville Walmart

Anyone have any details..all I heard was it was the eye doctors husband. He came in and shot her 5 times and she is in critical condition. I haven?t heard if they caught him yet though...
    No Signature

vCash
    I figured it was too cold for the local thugs and gang bangers to be out....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Anyone have any details..all I heard was it was the eye doctors husband. He came in and shot her 5 times and she is in critical condition. I haven?t heard if they caught him yet though...
    Same I heard

vCash
    They arrested his ass in the parking lot. He was begging the cops to shoot him as they were cuffing him. They probably should have taken him up on his offer. There?s a video of the arrest on FB and twitter.

vCash
    She has died according to Commercial Dispatch.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=63189

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    They arrested his ass in the parking lot. He was begging the cops to shoot him as they were cuffing him. They probably should have taken him up on his offer. There?s a video of the arrest on FB and twitter.
    Most times I prefer the perp to survive the ordeal. he now has to live with it. everyday. forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Most times I prefer the perp to survive the ordeal. he now has to live with it. everyday. forever.
    But he gets to live... with me paying for it. Although there will be some comfort in that once he?s in Parchman he?s going to realize all those stereotypes about prison life are true. They're damn true.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    But he gets to live... with me paying for it. Although there will be some comfort in that once he?s in Parchman he?s going to realize all those stereotypes about prison life are true. They're damn true.
    yep. prisons need to be self sufficient. grow your own damned food or starve. and the surplus should go to relieve the snap program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    yep. prisons need to be self sufficient. grow your own damned food or starve. and the surplus should go to relieve the snap program.
    I agree with this. Instead of sitting inside watching tv and playing dominoes they need to be in the fields working their ass off so they can eat.

Banned
    vCash
    Parchman used to be a prison farm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I agree with this. Instead of sitting inside watching tv and playing dominoes they need to be in the fields working their ass off so they can eat.
    This would be the best crime deterrent.

vCash
    Yeah... 75K per year to house this POS....
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    100% agree. Either in fields providing for yourself or in a classroom bettering yourself.

vCash
    When I was in middle school in the late '60's we were taken on a class trip to see life at Parchment, toured the farms, housing, saw gas chamber and electric chair. Trustees were still being used and inmates worked in the fields. Strange, but I bought a homemade knife from a trustee as they were allowed to make and sell to visitors. Trip made a real lasting impact on the class. Sure today the courts have or would make working in the fields cruel and unusual punishment.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    More states need to follow Kentucky?s lead on government programs. If you receive them and are of able body, you must work part time to continue receiving said benefits. Kentucky just passed a bill like this for Medicaid. It?s a damn good start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Yeah... 75K per year to house this POS....
    Sounds high

vCash
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisi...e_Penitentiary

Been here before. I believe they are mostly self sastained.

vCash
    Part of this thread reminds me of a TV news interview I saw a few years back after Alabama brought back "chain gangs"... The reporter was from somewhere "more enlightened" and "progressive" and the expose' was to show how archaic the South and this practice was...

And when I say "chain gang", I mean that LITERALLY... a group of inmates were linked together with restraints and were picking up trash on the side of an AL HWY...

The reporter was allowed to interview one of the inmates (he was ~18-19) and it went kinda like this (paraphrasing and truncating):

Enlightened TV Chick: Sir, can you tell me about being on a chain gang?
    Oppressed Inmate: I ought not be on no chain, yo... I ain't no dawg...

Enlightened TV Chick: So, what do you think about this practice and the penal system in Alabama?
    Oppressed Inmate: It makes me know I don't wanna come back here...

#putthepenalbackinpenitentiary
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Part of this thread reminds me of a TV news interview I saw a few years back after Alabama brought back "chain gangs"... The reporter was from somewhere "more enlightened" and "progressive" and the expose' was to show how archaic the South and this practice was...

And when I say "chain gang", I mean that LITERALLY... a group of inmates were linked together with restraints and were picking up trash on the side of an AL HWY...

The reporter was allowed to interview one of the inmates (he was ~18-19) and it went kinda like this (paraphrasing and truncating):

Enlightened TV Chick: Sir, can you tell me about being on a chain gang?
    Oppressed Inmate: I ought not be on no chain, yo... I ain't no dawg...

Enlightened TV Chick: So, what do you think about this practice and the penal system in Alabama?
    Oppressed Inmate: It makes me know I don't wanna come back here...

#putthepenalbackinpenitentiary
    Oh the horror. Prison used as a deterrent rather than slightly less comfortable living conditions.