Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Starkville Walmart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Shooting at Starkville Walmart

Anyone have any details..all I heard was it was the eye doctors husband. He came in and shot her 5 times and she is in critical condition. I haven?t heard if they caught him yet though...
    No Signature

vCash
    I figured it was too cold for the local thugs and gang bangers to be out....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ahhh... First impressions. Nope just an angry middle-aged white dude from out of town.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Ahhh... First impressions. Nope just an angry middle-aged white dude from out of town.
    He had legit psychiatric issues. Oddly enough I used to work with him at the same hospital in Jackson and he had an issue where he had a mental breakdown and had a standoff with the police at his home in Madison. He had a stockpile of weapons at his house at that time. It was over his significant other (girlfriend, fiancee', can't remember what the exact relationship was). When that happened I figured that would be the last I saw of him. Nope. He was back at work about two weeks later.

I was surprised that there wasn't any apparent legal action- I figured there would be since he threatened to shoot a Madison County deputy and a SWAT team member- even though he was found to be mentally ill. And maybe there was legal action and I just wasn't privy to it- I didn't ask him about it.

Anyway- it's not the first time he has had something similar to this happen. The sad thing is based on his history it seems like this somehow could have been avoided. I'm sure he will either end up in Parchman (likely) or maybe if he is lucky Whitfield since he does have a psychiatric history. I'll be interested to find out- preliminary hearing is tomorrow at 3 PM in Starkville I believe.

As a co-worker he didn't seem like a "bad" guy at all- but he's also apparently someone that can't manage his life and he doesn't need to be out in public anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He had legit psychiatric issues. Oddly enough I used to work with him at the same hospital in Jackson and he had an issue where he had a mental breakdown and had a standoff with the police at his home in Madison. He had a stockpile of weapons at his house at that time. It was over his significant other (girlfriend, fiancee', can't remember what the exact relationship was). When that happened I figured that would be the last I saw of him. Nope. He was back at work about two weeks later.

I was surprised that there wasn't any apparent legal action- I figured there would be since he threatened to shoot a Madison County deputy and a SWAT team member- even though he was found to be mentally ill. And maybe there was legal action and I just wasn't privy to it- I didn't ask him about it.

Anyway- it's not the first time he has had something similar to this happen. The sad thing is based on his history it seems like this somehow could have been avoided. I'm sure he will either end up in Parchman (likely) or maybe if he is lucky Whitfield since he does have a psychiatric history. I'll be interested to find out- preliminary hearing is tomorrow at 3 PM in Starkville I believe.

As a co-worker he didn't seem like a "bad" guy at all- but he's also apparently someone that can't manage his life and he doesn't need to be out in public anymore.
    Wow! Utterly speechless... thanks for sharing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Sounds like a guy who could easily have gone on a major shooting and killing spree. Good thing he'll be in custody the rest of his life, for his sake as well as others'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Sounds like a guy who could easily have gone on a major shooting and killing spree. Good thing he'll be in custody the rest of his life, for his sake as well as others'.
    Absolutely agree. And who's to say that it wouldn't have happened at a hospital I was working at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Meaning?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Racist much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Racist much?
    Which part was most racist, in your opinion?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Which part was most racist, in your opinion?
    Yeah, I don't recall Lee mentioning race in his post. He merely said "local thugs and gangbangers", which could be anybody. Now, to assume otherwise might be racist ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Yeah, I don't recall Lee mentioning race in his post. He merely said "local thugs and gangbangers", which could be anybody. Now, to assume otherwise might be racist ....
    Dude, I honestly don't know... Today's definition isn't the same as Trotsky's...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Racist much?
    Idiot much?
    We know who the racist is!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Anyone have any details..all I heard was it was the eye doctors husband. He came in and shot her 5 times and she is in critical condition. I haven?t heard if they caught him yet though...
    Same I heard

vCash
    They arrested his ass in the parking lot. He was begging the cops to shoot him as they were cuffing him. They probably should have taken him up on his offer. There?s a video of the arrest on FB and twitter.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    They arrested his ass in the parking lot. He was begging the cops to shoot him as they were cuffing him. They probably should have taken him up on his offer. There?s a video of the arrest on FB and twitter.
    Most times I prefer the perp to survive the ordeal. he now has to live with it. everyday. forever.

vCash
    She has died according to Commercial Dispatch.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=63189

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Most times I prefer the perp to survive the ordeal. he now has to live with it. everyday. forever.
    But he gets to live... with me paying for it. Although there will be some comfort in that once he?s in Parchman he?s going to realize all those stereotypes about prison life are true. They're damn true.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    But he gets to live... with me paying for it. Although there will be some comfort in that once he?s in Parchman he?s going to realize all those stereotypes about prison life are true. They're damn true.
    yep. prisons need to be self sufficient. grow your own damned food or starve. and the surplus should go to relieve the snap program.