Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Auburn -2 Today

vCash
    Great D the 2nd half! Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Carter and Peters with 2 huge tos down the stretch.

vCash
    Peters continues to have a tough year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Carter and Peters with 2 huge tos down the stretch.
    This game was not lost down the stretch... it was the 5 mins or so we did not score as usual. Howland sucks at offensive basketball.

vCash
    Damn Holman. Just plow the guy!! Like he tried to run him over

vCash
    Howland does not even know who his starters are at this point in the season, but plays 9 to 10 players in a "rotation", so everyone gets their participation trophy.

vCash
    I?ve given up on Howland. I tried to hold out hope for as long as I could but this was rick ray level coaching today. We had so much success taking our time on offense and going inside in the first half. We completely got away from that in the second half. Why?? Auburn is a small team! We had a huge advantage in the post and just completely went away from it in the second half. That?s on Howland and I can no longer make excuses for this.

vCash
    Our team is about to give up on the season. We are gonna be stuck with a stagnant, or losing program, indefinitely.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    We have now blown two 2nd half double digit leads in the last two Saturdays. 2nd Halves of the game where we have looked completely inept and lost for 20 minutes. That's on Howland.

Petes is a liability. Q is regressing. Nick keeps driving in with guys all around him a foot taller and gets blocked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I?ve given up on Howland. I tried to hold out hope for as long as I could but this was rick ray level coaching today. We had so much success taking our time on offense and going inside in the first half. We completely got away from that in the second half. Why?? Auburn is a small team! We had a huge advantage in the post and just completely went away from it in the second half. That?s on Howland and I can no longer make excuses for this.
    I certainly want to give howland another year, but I think there are a crap load of coaches that would have us playing better basketball than howland. If he does not make NCAA tourney next season, send him back to Cali

vCash
    Our program is Dead Dead Dead. Y’all just thought Dan had no fire. Shit..Howland has nothing!

vCash
    Well, next year we won't be so young anymore, we'll have a bunch of JR.'s and be a year older, (but this bunch will not be a year better).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We have now blown two 2nd half double digit leads in the last two Saturdays. 2nd Halves of the game where we have looked completely inept and lost for 20 minutes. That's on Howland.

Petes is a liability. Q is regressing. Nick keeps driving in with guys all around him a foot taller and gets blocked.
    Nick is totally out of control 70% of the time on offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    4 of 5 starters shoot FTs over 80% and brown is an assassin from 3. Those 2 things are what we are missing and the only difference between the 2 teams. If we could shoot 3s and FTs, we would be one of the best teams in the sec. Those are pretty big areas in basketball and we suck at them though
    They have Bryce Brown, we don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Our program is Dead Dead Dead. Y’all just thought Dan had no fire. Shit..Howland has nothing!
    Yep, he uses all fuel he has in recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    They have Bryce Brown, we don't.
    They lead the sec in FTs and we are dead last. That is a huge difference

vCash
    This team is just not fun to watch. Very sad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

This is pretty much it in a nutshell. I?ve been optimistic on Howland but it?s not looking good. We just don?t seem to be improving.

vCash
    Definitely not Nicks best day and we’ve given up over 50 this 2nd half. Just awful

vCash
    We are gonna have to make a huge decision about our men's program at the end of this season. We either do something, or settle for this year after year.