Calvin Ridley, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Da'Ron Payne, Bo Scarbrough, and Ronnie Harrison all opting to go to the draft.

Question is will this ever matter? They are losing 5 guys early, 4 of which will for sure go first round. Bo is the only one I don't think goes day 1. But will this ever affect Bama? Currently 5th in the recruiting rankings, it looks like they will still get top talent, but maybe not finish with Top 3 talent. Is that going to matter next year?

I know they have a lot of talented youth, but at some point you have to think losing 12-15 juniors over the course of 3 years to the draft will affect them even with the talent they have coming back. The entire starting secondary will be gone. Evans is gone and two starting DL gone. So that's 7 starters on defense. Offense loses 2 OL and a couple WR's that weren't huge impact. But with a hard 25 signing now at some point you have to think that many losses will hurt.

So they are losing some valuable pieces, but I guess everyone thinking plug and chug again next year for them? No real competition in the west, especially since we have to travel there?