Thread: If I see one more sidewalk 400lb. Tide fan

vCash

If I see one more sidewalk 400lb. Tide fan

I'm gonna lose it!

Working in the healthcare field I see a ton of people everyday. Since Monday the MS born Tide fans have come out in force. They can't spell Tuscaloosa or find it on a map of Alabama. There are more letters in the word Tuscaloosa than teeth in their mouth. Evidently Roll tide is what they scream before assaulting the buffet at Golden Corral. And double wide not only refers to their living accommodations.

vCash
    Should we really be bitching about fat fans?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Should we really be bitching about fat fans?
    When they are draped in Crimson? Yes.

Walk a mile in my shoes Scoob.

vCash
    You must work in lowndes county

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    You must work in lowndes county
    Nope, Rankin. I've never seen the amount of Crimson in Rankin like this before. I think some are the sidewalk ole miss fans that jumped off the bandwagon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Nope, Rankin. I've never seen the amount of Crimson in Rankin like this before. I think some are the sidewalk ole miss fans that jumped off the bandwagon.
    I could see the pearl and mclaurin areas being ripe with tide fans...

vCash
    I'll complain about sidewalk fans. I had a plumber come to my house yesterday, he was, well, interesting lets say. He made a point to tell me he just found a stray dog and named him Bama. You know, because "bama" is his favorite team. I can say with a high degree of certainty this gentleman did not attend Alabama, and probably could not point out Tuscaloosa on a map. In fact, if "Bama" lost I can tell you this dogs name would have been Georgia because naturally Georgia would have then been his favorite team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    When they are draped in Crimson? Yes.

Walk a mile in my shoes Scoob.
    Lowndes, Monroe, Itawamba, and Tishamingo counties are full of them. I’m sure the border counties going south are just as bad. When I was a kid about half of them or more would have been Rebels. Since the Rebs don’t win much since Vaught left.......Row Tahde!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Lowndes, Monroe, Itawamba, and Tishamingo counties are full of them. I’m sure the border counties going south are just as bad. When I was a kid about half of them or more would have been Rebels. Since the Rebs don’t win much since Vaught left.......Row Tahde!
    add in Jackson and George. On the west side you have LSU country in Hancock and Pearl River.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Should we really be bitching about fat fans or trailerhouses?
    FIFY
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Yep, definitely all the border counties have those type of Bama fans. Sickening !!

vCash
    Add Lauderdale county to the list.

vCash
    Tishomingo Co. is the worse! A Dawg friend of mine said that the Ms. Legislature should pass a bill that the value of your bama decals and flags on your Ms. tagged vehicle could not exceed the value of said vehicle. Most have been no further east in bama than Red Bay. More of them than true State and UNM fans combined. Hail State!

vCash
    You should live here after that comeback win. I don't think there are any new sidewalk fans because everybody already was, but they sure are living high on the win. You'd they had actually been on the field themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    add in Jackson and George. On the west side you have LSU country in Hancock and Pearl River.
    And Adams where I grew up. It's ridiculous. They outnumber MSU, USM, TCUN, and all our HBCUs combined 10 to 1. And I promise not 1 in 30 of them attended a class at LSU. And not 1 in 20 have been to an LSU game or even set foot on campus.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Lets not be to harsh on them. Everyone wants some sort of self worth. To be associated with a winner. This is probably as good as it will get for most of them.

vCash
    Takes guts, love, $, and true devotion to be a true fan, like a MSU fan. Anyone, even with little or no knowledge of a program can be a sidewalk fan. I have more respect for my friends and family that are true (but semi-normal) UNM fans than all these Ms. "bama fans" in the border county where I live. See a State fan in a State t-shirt, he went to State, a UNM so dressed went there. See these Tishomingo and Itawamba "bama fans" in bama gear, they went to the Fulton or Iuka Walmart. More bama gear for sale there than MSU and UNM combined.