Thread: There is 1 guy that can score-but his ass is on the bench.

vCash

There is 1 guy that can score-but his ass is on the bench.

Singleton--every game at mop-up time he looks like Michael Jordan. Shit-put him in--he can shoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Singleton--every game at mop-up time he looks like Michael Jordan. Shit-put him in--he can shoot.
    Less than 40% from the field
    Less than 30% from 3 point land.
    Yeah he has been lighting it up. And he really helped the team last night .

Not saying he shouldn’t play more minutes Shake it up **** it start him Saturday, but the he looks like Michael Jordan I hope was a joke
    He doesn’t even look like Jeffery Jordan.

vCash
    hell, that is better that a several of our main players-have you checked the % from 3 for Carter and Peters and X-. I can't figure what has happened to Carter? The times I have seen Singleton play He looks pretty good. I really thought His % would have been better. 30% from 3 is Ok.

vCash
    Ari, whatever happened to “the list”? I miss is. I got a kick out of that!

vCash
    Singleton, Nick
    7 0 23 3.3 9 13 .692 4 7 .571 0 1 .000 22 3.1 2 3 5 0.7 0 1 2

9 for 13=.692% from 3-4 for 7=.571%

Where did you get your %s . Nick has good numbers

Jeffery Jordan ain't got shit on Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    hell, that is better that a several of our main players-have you checked the % from 3 for Carter and Peters and X-. I can't figure what has happened to Carter? The times I have seen Singleton play He looks pretty good. I really thought His % would have been better. 30% from 3 is Ok.
    Q and Carter are both shooting over 30% from 3 as of now. Significant and detrimental regressions from last year, but over 30% nonetheless. X is just under 30% but not far off from where he was last year.

I'm not sure where Ari's 30% from Singleton came from (conference play only maybe?) but ESPN has him at 57%. Makes it seem like he should be playing more, but I can almost guarantee you the reason he isn't is that he can't defend. That's almost always the reason freakish shooters don't play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Q and Carter are both shooting over 30% from 3 as of now. Significant and detrimental regressions from last year, but over 30% nonetheless. X is just under 30% but not far off from where he was last year.

I'm not sure where Ari's 30% from Singleton came from (conference play only maybe?) but ESPN has him at 57%. Makes it seem like he should be playing more, but I can almost guarantee you the reason he isn't is that he can't defend. That's almost always the reason freakish shooters don't play.
    I got my numbers from Hail State--this is this years stats--I have watched every game and Nick looks pretty good in limited playing. I wasn't trying to bring the wrath of mister expert Ari down on my post.

vCash
    I though you meant Stapleton.
    You actually meant Singleton ???
    Shit I wouldn’t have even responded if I had read this correctly.