This may be just pure perception more than anything but it appears to me that we are offering more top 100 National type players. That's a good thing because if MSU keeps showing up as an offer I think it gives the perception that we are a serious player in recruiting for whatever reason. That's one of the things that Ole Miss does to help boost their recruiting some. Dan didn't offer these types of players as much.

It appears as if we are going to have a junior day possibly the same weekend that we play Ole Miss in basketball. Look, I know our team sucks in men's basketball right now. But that would be a good game for our fans to try to go to if for no other reason to give us a good crowd for the football recruits. And I do need to mention that this isn't official yet- but I do personally think it's likely.

In the past, Dan probably would have scheduled Junior Day the same day as the ACT with no home basketball game because he didn't want it to interfere with his marathon training schedule.**

Seriously, this appears to be better awareness from our staff in recruiting.