Thread: Our ark win we were so proud of

vCash

Our ark win we were so proud of

Well they are down 34-12 with 4:53 to go in the first half, and on their way to a 0-3 sec start.

vCash
    They quit on Mike. They hadn’t quit when they played us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    They quit on Mike. They hadn’t quit when they played us.
    Lsu is better than us. 1-1 vs aTm and Kentucky... close to being 2-0. They are embarrassing ark at ark. We will not covers waters any better than the football team covered Ridley

vCash
    My 3-15 prediction looking more and more likely every time we play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    If we get rolled Saturday, it will be a long, long season. If we play relatively well, but lose a close one, we might can turn it around. We have to play well Saturday

vCash
    Remember we had about 50 FTs more than they did. Our FG avg is around 30 percent with 3pt less than that. That isn't going to win you very many games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Remember we had about 50 FTs more than they did. Our FG avg is around 30 percent with 3pt less than that. That isn't going to win you very many games.
    Vs ark, they had 26 fouls to our 11. 11! We won the foul battle crazily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Uh no. The fact that we lost on the road to a team that went 14-4 last year, likely to do so again this year, and has made the Elite 8 5 of the last 6 years, means very little.

We'll win most of our home games and hopefully a road game or two. In fact, MY prediction of 9-9 is looking really solid right now.

ETA: Warren Nolan still has us at 12-6, which I think is way too optimistic but almost certainly closer to our actual final record than 3-15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Vs ark, they had 26 fouls to our 11. 11! We won the foul battle crazily.
    We will win it Saturday too and we won’t have Holman or Ado in foul trouble. Two of the three blocks that Hayes kid got would have been four freethrow attempts and two fouls on him for us at Home. I could tell Nick was getting frustrated because they did get him with the body two out of those three times. Peters got fouled multiple times driving to the basket which are calls you get at home. I kind of chuckled because there was one sequence tonight where they got a block nothing called and they started a break and we got the exact same block but a foul was called. In Starkville that’s reversed. On the road you have to beat the crowd and the three zebras. I imagine Auburn will have to overcome that as well Saturday and I think we bounce back and win.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    We will win it Saturday too and we won?t have Holman or Ado in foul trouble. Two of the three blocks that Hayes kid got would have been four freethrow attempts and two fouls on him for us at Home. I could tell Nick was getting frustrated because they did get him with the body two out of those three times. Peters got fouled multiple times driving to the basket which are calls you get at home. I kind of chuckled because there was one sequence tonight where they got a block nothing called and they started a break and we got the exact same block but a foul was called. In Starkville that?s reversed. On the road you have to beat the crowd and the three zebras. I imagine Auburn will have to overcome that as well Saturday and I think we bounce back and win.
    If we get f*ckstick Hess again Saturday we will get screwed on calls. I?m not sure which MSU alum f*cked his boyfriend, but he?s had a hard on for us as far back as I can remember.

vCash
    Yall need to put down that crack pipe you're smoking... WE SUCK! NO LEADERSHIP! NO HUSTLE! CAN'T SHOOT! WE PLAY LIKE WE ARE COACHED! BEN HOWLAND HAS NO FIRE IN HIS BELLY TO WIN! If you didn't notice any of the above you are blind...

As bad as Rick Ray was.... At least his team hustled... and played defense...

I would sit Q until he shows me he is ready to be a REAL TEAM LEADER! He doesn't know what defense means.. Sure he can make a shot a third of the time.. but he is LAZY AS HELL ON DEFENSE! They play that poorly again.... i say 17 it and get rid of Ben... and BEG Kermit Jr. to come home... where he should have been years ago....

vCash
    We will win it Saturday too and we won’t have Holman or Ado in foul trouble. Two of the three blocks that Hayes kid got would have been four freethrow attempts and two fouls on him for us at Home. I could tell Nick was getting frustrated because they did get him with the body two out of those three times. Peters got fouled multiple times driving to the basket which are calls you get at home. I kind of chuckled because there was one sequence tonight where they got a block nothing called and they started a break and we got the exact same block but a foul was called. In Starkville that’s reversed. On the road you have to beat the crowd and the three zebras. I imagine Auburn will have to overcome that as well Saturday and I think we bounce back and win.
    I hope you right bc 1-3 is a huge hole for a team that is not a very confident bunch