vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Have we even scored in the second half?
    14 damn points.
    Happy Festivus

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    This team is pathetic.

Might I add, have we ever had less fouls than our opponent with piece of shit Carl Hess calling our games? Seems we have double the fouls every game he calls involving us.

vCash
    Howland sucks as a coach. He’s drawing a check until retirement. He gets zero out of his teams.

vCash
    He had separation and a 3.... then drives and passes it to the ground.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    I just don't think Howland is the answer. He recruits really well and can coach D. Kinda sounds like Stans.
    He needs a top assistant like he had with Jamie Dixon his entire time at Pitt & N. Arizona

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    He needs a top assistant like he had with Jamie Dixon his entire time at Pitt & N. Arizona
    Sounds like the LSU plan... get a recruiter at HC and good coaches around him.

vCash
    How many of these guys would start on a good team?

vCash
    man, I like Ado and Nick Spoon, but we might need to flip this roster.

vCash
    8 wins in a row against us by Fl, that's even better than the 8 of 9 to UNM.

vCash
    Lsu and mizzou went from garbage to better than us in 1 season. Gonna always be next year with us

vCash
    It’s tough because we are playing like absolute shit right now. We played worse this game then on Saturday. I don’t get this team. One of our players (preferably Q or Holman) needs to grab these shitheads by the balls and chew their asses out. We didn’t even try in the second half. We played half assed D, we threw the ball away, we did everything you could do to lose a game. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s horrid. We are teetering on the edge of making Men’s basketball irrelevant. It’s pathetic. My hope is this is the bottom and these guys have enough pride in themselves as competitors to actually work and do something about it. As is if we keep shooting three pointers and freethrows as bad as we are, we will be lucky to win 6 or 7 games in the league and that will be infuriating and disappointing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Sounds like the LSU plan... get a recruiter at HC and good coaches around him.
    I'd try it before trying another coach. Howland can coach defense and he can recruit. We need assistants that can coach offense and will get on the players during the games.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lsu and mizzou went from garbage to better than us in 1 season. Gonna always be next year with us
    We don?t keep any one group of players in long enough for them to get comfortable playing together. He?s worst than Stans on subbing and killing any momentum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We don?t keep any one group of players in long enough for them to get comfortable playing together. He?s worst than Stans on subbing and killing any momentum.
    1000%

vCash
    What’s crazy is how all of our guards were known for shooting in high school

vCash
    I ain't giving up yet but in all honesty, with the exception of the Arkansas game, this team has looked worse than it was last year. I know they won more early in but nearly all of those were less than impressive, at least the ones I was at or saw. We still have no clue how to run any semblance of a half court offense. That is discouraging.

vCash
    I wonder if we will ever reach 60 points this year in a road game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I ain't giving up yet but in all honesty, with the exception of the Arkansas game, this team has looked worse than it was last year. I know they won more early in but nearly all of those were less than impressive, at least the ones I was at or saw. We still have no clue how to run any semblance of a half court offense. That is discouraging.
    I should wait till after the Auburn game to say this, but I think the difference between how we look at home vs on the road will he might and day all season.

vCash
    Does Howland keep on recruiting well with the shit show on the floor?