Thread: Manieri is pure assh0le

vCash

Manieri is pure assh0le

I guess it?s easy for a Mississippi State fan to dislike Manieri, but this guy is just classless and slimy. So, a kid does not want to play for him, he trashes the kid in a state newspaper. Our ?processed? players don?t make the State paper with unflattering commentary, they just move on and appear elsewhere.

The player in question is a Mason Doolittle, PG 10 rated Freshman cather, with a big physique 6-4, 220. You would think this type of dude can be developed into a beast, Spanberger or Rooker beast by at-least his Junior year. Maybe he was an old Cannizarro recruit and he can wear maroon instead of yellow.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...e36eb0107.html

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I guess it?s easy for a Mississippi State fan to dislike Manieri, but this guy is just classless and slimy. So, a kid does not want to play for him, he trashes the kid in a state newspaper. Our ?processed? players don?t make the State paper with unflattering commentary, they just move on and appear elsewhere.

The player in question is a Mason Doolittle, PG 10 rated Freshman cather, with a big physique 6-4, 220. You would think this type of dude can be developed into a beast, Spanberger or Rooker beast by at-least his Junior year. Maybe he was an old Cannizarro recruit and he can wear maroon instead of yellow.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...e36eb0107.html
    I guess I am missing where he "trashed" the kid?
    No Signature

vCash
    He trashed the kid by the way he named all of the other players that would play over him and how he wouldn't play. That's pretty obvious to me.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    He trashed the kid by the way he named all of the other players that would play over him and how he wouldn't play. That's pretty obvious to me.
    If they are better than what is the problem? Isn't that what depth charts do? So he is being an asshole for giving the depth chart?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I guess I am missing where he "trashed" the kid?
    "Hunter Feduccia clearly won the starting job this fall and will be one of our best players." and "With Nick Coomes returning to action this spring after recovering from hip surgery, and the development of Braden Doughty, who had a terrific fall, there wasn't going to be much playing time for Doolittle."

Find another quote from any coach that says this. When Herard transferred, you did see Howland say "Ado clearly won the starting job. And with Datcher and Feazell playing, there are not minutes for him."

No - you just see the coach say how he thinks the player is a great person and wish him luck.

vCash
    He owns cann thus far, though. 5-0. Got to beat the man to be the man, get his croots, etc

vCash
    MStatebaseball or whatever his name is on facebook posted yesterday that 2 highly rated freshmen had left the LSU team and he wouldn’t be surprised to see them at State after a year at juco because of a likely relationship with Cann.

I’m sure this kid is one that he was talking about. And yeah, Manieri probably shouldn’t go into details but he is thin skinned and has to keep their fans as calm as possible and make it sound like no big loss.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Manure-I has Ron Polk little man syndrome. It?s right up there with OM delusion on the list of incurable diseases.

vCash
    Maneiri is a bitch

vCash
    In a way, he was probably trying to protect the kid from blame for leaving. Regardless, no coach who is vindictive toward players should have a job at an educational institution. But I don't see this as that.

vCash
    poutingManeiri.gif
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    I don't know if I would classify it as trashing but all he needed to say was that he wished Doolittle luck in his future and leave it at that. I do wonder if he thinks Doolittle may come to State and this is his way of saying a kid can't make LSU's roster but he can play for us. That would be something a little bitch would do and we all know Mainieri is a little bitch. You've got to believe beating LSU is high on Cann's list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    In a way, he was probably trying to protect the kid from blame for leaving. Regardless, no coach who is vindictive toward players should have a job at an educational institution. But I don't see this as that.
    I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he hadn't shown himself countless times in the past to be more than petty and spiteful enough to intend his statements exactly the way this thread is claiming he did.

vCash
    I can't decide who's the bigger whiner, manieri or o'sullivan. I can't stand either one of them.

vCash
    Manieri is a bitch, but I actually enjoyed this. It's not coach speak, it's the honest to God truth. The kid wasn't going to get much playing time. I prefer that to coachspeak everyday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    He owns cann thus far, though. 5-0. Got to beat the man to be the man, get his croots, etc
    We'll beat the squeaky little $hit.

vCash
    He could have handled it better by just saying that the competition was deep at catcher, but he really didn't say anything negative about the guy. He merely complemented the other guys.

It looks like he left on his own, anyway, if they have 33 roster players left. If the guy leaves on his own after only fall practice, then he's either afraid of competition or doesn't want to play for a d-bag.

But I completely agree with the thread title.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    poutingManeiri.gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Maneiri is a bitch
    /thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Is that Kim Jong-Un pounding the dugout - on the right- I guess North Koreans support the tigers