Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving on to BrickBall tomorrow... What do you need to see to fan that flame of hope?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I want to be wrong, but I do not see us going into Florida tonight and winning
    We are *only* 8 point underdogs. That is begging for UF money. IMO that is a good sign.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    At Florida and auburn? Drinking before 8am is a sure sign of a problem
    Unless you haven?t stopped from the previous night.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Unless you haven?t stopped from the previous night.**
    True haha

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Still bitching about it 4 days later is unreasonable. If it becomes habit this year than by all means keep piling on but the point was made Saturday night after the game already. Howland and the team got the message.
    This^^ Rep given
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Don't you come in here talking logically. It's bad for the board.
    Ha! I was gonna tell 61 the same thing...

vCash
    I want to see roles defined. X needs to defend, rebound, and go to rim. Not jack up 5 threes. He ain't a shooter.

Peters- slasher, let game come to him, catch and shoot in rhythm. No cross over, step back, icky shuffle threes.

Carter- spot up shooter. Run some screens for him in half court.

Ado- rebound, defend, put back basket. Get him touches in paint even if it's just to kick it back out.

Holman- keep playing stretch 4 way he is. Maybe more touches at high post.

In sum, have a damn clue who you are offensively and how you can help the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I'm not really all that upset from our loss vs OM. We are clearly the more talented team we just need to learn how to finish. It's part of the process. We aren't ever going to never lose road games in the SEC guys. Chill
    I'm upset but only because the way we lost. I know SEC games on the road are tough but that om team was 8-6 going in. We were also up 11 with 8 minutes left, not being able to hit a free throw to save our lives, 3 point shooting became cold down the stretch etc.

vCash
    I have no expectations of competing in this game at all and won't be using this game as a judge of how good we are. Florida is a very good team and potential 2 seed, and likely not worse than a 5 seed, while we're just hoping we're good enough for the NIT. I can't believe the spread is so low to be honest. Vegas clearly believes in our team much more than we (I) do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    This thread is going to be awesome after we win the next 2.
    One thumping down... 1 to go. We are not good

vCash
    Not that. Didn’t need to see that shitshow display.