Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another basketball arrest.............

vCash

Another basketball arrest.............

that's three since September I believe. Stapleton for Disturbing the Peace.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    What does "Disturbing the Peace" entail?
    No Signature

vCash
    Actually only two I believe. You are lumping Hill’s arrest with the basketball team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Can you make taking 25 foot contested 3's fit the definition of "disturbing the peace?" If so, it's that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Repeated sound of clanging iron.

vCash
    He was probably shooting outside and broke some windows with the bricks he shoots!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Actually only two I believe. You are lumping Hill’s arrest with the basketball team.
    Nick W. DUI
    Eli Wright Unpaid tickets
    Stapleton

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    In Eli's defense, the on campus parking attendants are asses.
    Downvotes_Hype

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Do they still have that Don Merlin?s hunchback parking ticket guy on campus? He has ruined a many a students day.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Wish they would have arrested him early this past Saturday morning. We?d be sitting at 2-0 in conference play and ranked in top 25.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 01-09-2018 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    You can't get arrested for campus parking tickets by parking services. Police tickets are a different matter
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Get rid of him. He is the opposite of a team player, and a mediocre player that we don’t need. Wouldn’t mind another “problem” exiting the team also. So sick of the “I gotta get mine” attitude that at least 2 but prob 3 of our players have. Cancers that will continue to fester until they kill this team.

Grandpa best break out his cane and a can of whoop a** and start kicking some a** before it is too late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    Get rid of him. He is the opposite of a team player, and a mediocre player that we don’t need. Wouldn’t mind another “problem” exiting the team also. So sick of the “I gotta get mine” attitude that at least 2 but prob 3 of our players have. Cancers that will continue to fester until they kill this team.

Grandpa best break out his cane and a can of whoop a** and start kicking some a** before it is too late.
    Simmer down, grandpa

vCash
    Honest question, and I'll probably get laughed at, but is it too much to ask for someone to go through life and not get arrested? Ever. Why do some of these guys think it is a rite of passage or just normal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    You can't get arrested for campus parking tickets by parking services. Police tickets are a different matter
    Nope Campus Police don't have to, they just slap a hold on your records until the tickets are paid. If your records are on hold you don't get your grades and you aren't able to register for your next semester.

vCash
    Well done Liverpool. Taking a page out of the C34 playbook from 10 years ago.

Hey guess what? Stands was still fired and you are sooo lucky we did it when we did. Had he coached another year it would have been even worse on him with that garbage, drug infested team he would have had in 2013. I regret that the administration didn’t go ahead and let him bottom out before cutting him loose
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Honest question, and I'll probably get laughed at, but is it too much to ask for someone to go through life and not get arrested? Ever. Why do some of these guys think it is a rite of passage or just normal?
    Ain't laughing at you Pa, but when your young, dumb and having fun, sometimes unfortunate things happen! Disturbing the Peace, Ha, if that is the worst that ever happens to Stapleton, he is a model citizen. Hell years ago, I got arrested for disturbing the peace after I got jumped by 3 younger guys in a bar and got the hell beaten out of me! 1 of those guys got charged with the same thing, but I left bleeding and he did not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Ain't laughing at you Pa, but when your young, dumb and having fun, sometimes unfortunate things happen! Disturbing the Peace, Ha, if that is the worst that ever happens to Stapleton, he is a model citizen. Hell years ago, I got arrested for disturbing the peace after I got jumped by 3 younger guys in a bar and got the hell beaten out of me! 1 of those guys got charged with the same thing, but I left bleeding and he did not.
    I guess I just wonder how we got to a point where getting arrested makes one a "model citizen"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Well done Liverpool. Taking a page out of the C34 playbook from 10 years ago.

Hey guess what? Stands was still fired and you are sooo lucky we did it when we did. Had he coached another year it would have been even worse on him with that garbage, drug infested team he would have had in 2013. I regret that the administration didn’t go ahead and let him bottom out before cutting him loose
    I didn't bring up Stans at all 34. You are the one still obcessed with him it seems. Move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I didn't bring up Stans at all 34. You are the one still obcessed with him it seems. Move on.
    great post. Exactly how I would do it.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is