Thread: the stupidest move Kirby-made

vCash

the stupidest move Kirby-made

Last Night the ball game is on the line. What does Kirby do? he runs a freshman Running back out on the field and leaves Sony and Chubb on the sideline holding their helmets? WTF?

vCash
    I'd take Swift and Michel over Chubb any day. Chubb just never has been the same since his injury. Chubb avg. 1.4 per carry. Michel was the guy last night and Smart's 4th qtr just wasn't good. Saban went with Tua and Smart stuck with Chubb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'd take Swift and Michel over Chubb any day. Chubb just never has been the same since his injury. Chubb avg. 1.4 per carry. Michel was the guy last night and Smart's 4th qtr just wasn't good. Saban went with Tua and Smart stuck with Chubb.
    Depends on who they are playing. Last night absolutely I leave Michel and SWift. Seems like Michel was the only one who could do anything. "That's what it seemed like" not necessarily true. Sometime guys get yards when you think your defense held him pretty good.

vCash
    Michel averaged 7 per carry. I'd feed him if I'm going to refuse to throw it. Maybe Chubb is less likely to fumble (haven't checked stats) and Michel dropped it last week vs OK. Who knows, but it didn't help GA. Once Tua came in, GA couldn't just sit on it. Bama took momentum and GA refused to even attempt to answer. They surrendered in that 4th qtr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Michel averaged 7 per carry. I'd feed him if I'm going to refuse to throw it. Maybe Chubb is less likely to fumble (haven't checked stats) and Michel dropped it last week vs OK. Who knows, but it didn't help GA. Once Tua came in, GA couldn't just sit on it. Bama took momentum and GA refused to even attempt to answer. They surrendered in that 4th qtr.
    Yep Kirby mullened it away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Last Night the ball game is on the line. What does Kirby do? he runs a freshman Running back out on the field and leaves Sony and Chubb on the sideline holding their helmets? WTF?
    More stupid than running two “wildcat” plays in the 4th quarter from inside your own 20?

vCash
    Or not giving safety help to the cb they had picked on all night at the end