Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we signed someone other then the ones we have committed right now?

vCash

Will we signed someone other then the ones we have committed right now?

Curious to see how Coach Joe closes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Bump

vCash
    Ask in the stickied recruiting thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Ask in the stickied recruiting thread
    The problem with those thread is they get too long. I don't want to go through 88 pages just to see if ya'll think we sign any one other then we have committed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Who do we have committed right now?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Of those that are committed, just going off what SR indicated on the Boneyard yesterday sounds like there is a pretty good chance we keep McDowell and Myles. Watson really seems to want to play WR so not sure if we keep him or not because given our WR haul we may not be willing to promise that. Furdge could end up being a sign and place along with Patterson. He even indicated we were still very much in it with Lovett but I'm considering that ship as sailed for now. Seen this movie too many time but would love to be wrong. Of those not committed he seemed to feel pretty good about the OL from Memphis (Winkel) and thought we had a good shot at a couple of CBs (Williams (TN) and/or Waddle (TX)). That's about all I remember other than he thought we would sign 5 to 6 more in the late period.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure we will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Of those that are committed, just going off what SR indicated on the Boneyard yesterday sounds like there is a pretty good chance we keep McDowell and Myles. Watson really seems to want to play WR so not sure if we keep him or not because given our WR haul we may not be willing to promise that. Furdge could end up being a sign and place along with Patterson. He even indicated we were still very much in it with Lovett but I'm considering that ship as sailed for now. Seen this movie too many time but would love to be wrong. Of those not committed he seemed to feel pretty good about the OL from Memphis (Winkel) and thought we had a good shot at a couple of CBs (Williams (TN) and/or Waddle (TX)). That's about all I remember other than he thought we would sign 5 to 6 more in the late period.
    Jaylen Waddle the cb from Texas would be a huge get. High 4* with serious speed. He?s a little short but can really run. Didn?t know we had a legit shot at him.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Jaylen Waddle the cb from Texas would be a huge get. High 4* with serious speed. He?s a little short but can really run. Didn?t know we had a legit shot at him.
    Wrong name. Waddle is a slot WR & we're not in the game at all.

vCash
    I think we sign McDowell, Mason, I think we keep Watson unless something is going on I don't know. Steve seems to be confident somewhat we get Lovett back, I'm not there yet. I think we sign Ryan Winkel, either Eddie Smith or Rayshad Williams. If we could get both I'm not sure Furdge would have a spot. Need to find another OL too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Wrong name. Waddle is a slot WR & we're not in the game at all.
    Yeah I didn?t think that sounded right.

vCash
    I think we sign McDowell, Mason, I think we keep Watson unless something is going on I don't know. Steve seems to be confident somewhat we get Lovett back, I'm not there yet. I think we sign Ryan Winkel, either Eddie Smith or Rayshad Williams. If we could get both I'm not sure Furdge would have a spot. Need to find another OL too.
    Sounds like a pretty good finish with who we have already signed and agree we need another ol. Thanks for your info.

vCash
    So, best case, we sign 7-8 more to give us 22-23. Any chance we sign Patterson just to throw him a bone?
    Last edited by msstate7; 01-10-2018 at 12:01 AM.

vCash
    What about Hamilton hall the ol from ga?

vCash
    What about Hamilton hall the ol from ga?
    The new staff didn't like him. Everybody knows Winkel but we're trying to set up OV with Jalen Goss & Doug Johnson. Goss doesn't have a date set yet but Johnson is supposed to OV on the 1/26.

https://247sports.com/player/jalen-goss-46037275

https://247sports.com/player/doug-johnson-45572583

vCash
    Yeah I didn?t think that sounded right.
    Probably have the wrong name but it's a CB from TX that Buckley has the in with. When Buckley stayed we got back in the game. It's probably Smith, but it was on yesterday's podcast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Probably have the wrong name but it's a CB from TX that Buckley has the in with. When Buckley stayed we got back in the game. It's probably Smith, but it was on yesterday's podcast.
    Smith is from Louisiana. Probably taking about Tyrese Heard. I think something would have to happen with Mason before Heard could commit.

vCash
    Smith is from Louisiana. Probably taking about Tyrese Heard. I think something would have to happen with Mason before Heard could commit.
    Just rechecked and it was Smith from LA. Guess I was thinking Texas because he had been committed to TCU.

vCash
    I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we sign both Smith and Williams. Personally I think we just end up with Eddie Smith myself because Williams is from Tennessee and pretty sure Pruitt is going all in right now.

vCash
    The new staff didn't like him. Everybody knows Winkel but we're trying to set up OV with Jalen Goss & Doug Johnson. Goss doesn't have a date set yet but Johnson is supposed to OV on the 1/26.

https://247sports.com/player/jalen-goss-46037275

https://247sports.com/player/doug-johnson-45572583
    Sounds good. Appreciate the info!