Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Even Talent? Saban getting outcoached again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Sometimes it is just a gut feeling and maybe just decided to go with his gut. Did anyone ask him why he chose to pull Hurts? I turned it off as soon as they won since it was already past 12.
    Yeah Saban basically said he knew they were gonna have to throw more in the second half to win and that's why he made the change.

vCash
    it is not surprising, Saban sees both QBs everyday. Saban Knew being down 13-0 with Hurts --he was a beat ass. Saban knew He had to throw the ball--Tua>Hurts..It ain't rocket surgery**. An the fact Bama-got a no-call (facemask penalty)--A bogus off-sides penalty--an Iffy pass interference penalty and their OL were allowed to hold on every play--sometime an OL held two diffrent players on one play. Ga. can join many other teams that got Bammered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Now he has benched his QB that is 25-2. Wow. What a desperation move. Awful Saban- just awful
    I don't know that I've ever seen this much wrong in one thread posted by one person... every one of these takes aged beautifully.

And to say "who's to say they wouldn't have come back and won with Hurts," LOL. And that Miles was better than Saban UNTIL 2011 (worst take of all time).

Also, LSU has had more draft picks and currently has more players than Bama in the NFL, so the "most talented team" is a stretch also. They're certainly as talented, but there are probably 4-6 teams across the country that are close to Bama in talent in any given year.

But if anyone can paint 5 titles and 9 years as an underachievement and have their sheep eat it up, it's you and these dumbasses around here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    All you guys jumping on Coach34, but I agree with him 100%. It seems silly now, but the viewpoint is correct. Georgia quit playing, handed them the game. They did not pressure Tua for some reason I cannot imagine, I guess they assumed he would make freshman mistakes. The referees also royally screwed Georgia and changed the game.

I have never seen a team that benefited from luck the way Alabama has. They are always the benefactor. They are never unlucky. Some of that is because of the talent level.

Saban can coach fundamentals and is a relentless recruiter. It works at Alabama. He can leave a lot to be desired in-game. 9 times out of 10, benching Hurts would have been disastrous. Lady Luck was riding with them last night.

You serious Clark?? They had more starters get hurt this year than I?ve ever seen. They had their best Olinemen get hurt in the beginning of the second half. A player collapsed on the sideline during the game. You can say lots of things about this bama team but lucky isn?t one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bamadog View Post
    You serious Clark?? They had more starters get hurt this year than I?ve ever seen. They had their best Olinemen get hurt in the beginning of the second half. A player collapsed on the sideline during the game. You can say lots of things about this bama team but lucky isn?t one of them.
    That was actually one of his "better" posts... go back and look at a few...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Saban is the greatest college football coach of all time. There is no arguing that. However I stick by my original post. I used to get pissed at him because when his game plan wouldn’t work I would see him get frustrated and I’ve seen other coaches out coach him in a game situation. I enjoy watching Bama play so I watch all of their games. Saban is great, but he is human!!!!!

I love this Tua kid!!!!! I’ll be cheering for that kid to win all of his games except against our Bulldogs!!