Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Playoffs

vCash
    If I am Cleveland then I draft Barkley #1 and draft a QB at #4. Indy takes Barkely at #3 if he is there but won't take a QB. Let the Giants draft whichever QB they want unless there is a big difference between the one you want and the others. I wouldn't draft a QB at #4 unless I actually thought they had a chance to be good. I might try and get Brissett from Indy since Luck will be back or Keenum if possible. The talking heads were talking yesterday that Keenum might go wherever Shumer becomes a head coach.

vCash
    Who is the best QB by the Bill Parcells rules? I can't remember them all but it had a bottom line for completion percentage and TD/Int Ratio. I would probably try to get Baker at #4 if I was Cleveland. He seems like he has the swagger that Cleveland desperately needs. Just don't let Baker and Josh Gordon start hanging out at the club or your team would go down the shitter.

vCash
    I'd draft Mayfield 1st and then drop back from 4 to get more picks. You can get a RB anywhere. 0-16 means a severe lack of talent. They need more picks to build more talent. The Patriots do it every year.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'd draft Mayfield 1st and then drop back from 4 to get more picks. You can get a RB anywhere. 0-16 means a severe lack of talent. They need more picks to build more talent. The Patriots do it every year.
    You can easily get Mayfield at 4 if you want him, and trading back from 1 will net you a good bit more than the 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I guess it depends on if you think Barkley is closer to the Gurley, Bell, or Fournette mold. You take any of those 3 RBs off that team and they probably don't make the Playoffs. If someone doesn't see that big of a difference between him and Love then you could drop back and maybe pick up another 2nd round pick and still get Love. Although, if you could get Baker and Barkely then you at least have some big playmakers to add to Josh Gordon. Offense at least sells tickets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I guess it depends on if you think Barkley is closer to the Gurley, Bell, or Fournette mold. You take any of those 3 RBs off that team and they probably don't make the Playoffs. If someone doesn't see that big of a difference between him and Love then you could drop back and maybe pick up another 2nd round pick and still get Love. Although, if you could get Baker and Barkely then you at least have some big playmakers to add to Josh Gordon. Offense at least sells tickets.
    Barkley is reminds me more of kamara, who is outstanding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Barkley is reminds me more of kamara, who is outstanding
    Yes, he immediately helps you in every facet of offensive football. He can return kicks along with being an every down back. He is outstanding catching passes out of the backfield and also lines up in the slot. He reminds me of a thicker Laveon Bell.

Also everyone says he is exactly the player you want off the field as well. He is supposed to be a high character guy which always helps.

vCash
    I took the Browns to the super bowl right after coffee this morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I took the Browns to the super bowl right after coffee this morning.
    Did you have a "float" in their 0-16 parade? I flush a Cleveland parade float every afternoon. Cleveland seems to be a very "special" place. Oddly enough with the Cavs and Indians, Cleveland probably has 2 of the best franchises in sports right now. The Browns seems to be the turd in the punch bowl.

vCash
    If browns work these 3 picks in first 33 correctly, they could turn this thing around quickly.

vCash
    If browns work these 3 picks in first 33 correctly, they could turn this thing around quickly.
    They could easily do what the Jags did and get some key free agents to improve their defense. Do they let Hue Jackson coach next year? He wasn't exactly dealt a winning hand but he also won 1 game in 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    They could easily do what the Jags did and get some key free agents to improve their defense. Do they let Hue Jackson coach next year? He wasn't exactly dealt a winning hand but he also won 1 game in 2 years.
    Jackson coming back

vCash
    Jackson coming back
    If there really is trouble in Pats land then I don't know why you don't throw some Gruden money at Belichek and see if he comes back to the Browns. I haven't exactly watched Browns games but 1 win in 2 years is what most of the guys on this board could do calling plays on a Xbox. I do like the fact that they are giving him a chance after tanking for a couple of years.

vCash
    Belicheat is going to go to NYG if he leaves, IMO