vCash

Who dat!

Come on saints... get it done today!

vCash
    Yep. Let’s get it done today, I’m nervous as hell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Come on saints... get it done today!
    "Who Dat!" The only sports saying that rivals Hotty Toddy with its gayness.

vCash
    Wish they weren't up against the panthers. Hard to beat somebody 3x in a year. And I was really hopin that a win today would send them to philly but falcons ruined that plan.

But I'm lookin forward to the game. Pound the rock and don't let the panthers convert on 3rd down all day and I feel a win
    Last edited by shoeless joe; 01-07-2018 at 11:27 AM.

vCash
    Saints need to jump on them early and put them away. I don?t want to see Cam with a chance in the 4th. Too many bad things can happen if we let them hang around. Ask the Chiefs.

vCash
    I'd love to see a Saints/Falcons NFC championship.

vCash
    For those of us who don't really care about the NFL, would at least like for Richie Brown, Blaine Clausell Fred Ross and Kyle Love to make a little money....Go Panther
    Last edited by was21; 01-07-2018 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    Drew Brees doesnt get enough credit for how good he is in my book. Saints folk better be glad they got it going this yr bc he was gonna dip to Denver this offseason if they didnt

vCash
    God this is the most frustrating non MSU game I’ve ever seen. Dropped an easy perfectly thrown TD pass on the first drive then get burned for an 80 yard bomb by our former WR that our idiot GM let walk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    God this is the most frustrating non MSU game I’ve ever seen. Dropped an easy perfectly thrown TD pass on the first drive then get burned for an 80 yard bomb by our former WR that our idiot GM let walk
    How any self respecting state fan, let alone a fan of sportsmanship and being a man, can pull for a team that has cam newton as its face is totally beyond me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    How any self respecting state fan, let alone a fan of sportsmanship and being a man, can pull for a team that has cam newton as its face is totally beyond me...
    Panthers fan since 2001. Get off your damn high horse.

I don’t even know what you could possibly mean by “being a man”

vCash

Scam is a cheatin butt sore loser that nobody in the NFL likes even most of his own

I don?t even know what you could possibly mean by ?being a man?
    teammates...and you have come the wrong board to defend that jackass. Go away! WHO DAT!

vCash

I don’t even know what you could possibly mean by “being a man”

Cam's a bitch. He wants to celebrate and gain all the attention when he's having success but doesn't want to face anyone or anything when he or his team isn't successful. That's what I mean by "being a man".

He's gotten where he is because of his size and natural abilities. And IMO he doesn't maximize his potential. I don't have as much respect for a guy like that...and cam is not the only guy to fit that description obviously.

All of that in addition to the whole fiasco with his recruitment makes him easy to dislike and one of the few folks in sports that I actively root for to fail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    teammates...and you have come the wrong board to defend that jackass. Go away! WHO DAT!
    Hahaha yeah ok man. Junior Galette, Darren sharper, willie Snead. Go away and keep pounding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Cam's a bitch. He wants to celebrate and gain all the attention when he's having success but doesn't want to face anyone or anything when he or his team isn't successful. That's what I mean by "being a man".

He's gotten where he is because of his size and natural abilities. And IMO he doesn't maximize his potential. I don't have as much respect for a guy like that...and cam is not the only guy to fit that description obviously.

All of that in addition to the whole fiasco with his recruitment makes him easy to dislike and one of the few folks in sports that I actively root for to fail.
    You’re a saints fan and have previous disdain for Cam from college. I completely understand that, but I’m a fan of the Panthers organization. Have been since Cam was in elementary school and that is never going to change

vCash
    You’re a saints fan and have previous disdain for Cam from college. I completely understand that, but I’m a fan of the Panthers organization. Have been since Cam was in elementary school and that is never going to change
    Fair enough...I'm just fortunate he's not the QB of the the saints I reckon. But for the record I would hate cam no matter where he played

vCash
    WTF!!!!

vCash
    Payton should be fired

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Saints got lucky today. That missed FG in 1st prevented a game winning chance right there. Payton is an idiot for going for it.

vCash
    I actually don't mind the call to go for it. But I didn't like that play call.