Thread: Burn black unis once and for all.

vCash

Burn black unis once and for all.

Not that unis had anything to do with this at all but please burn them and let?s never wear black unis again in any sport. We are MAROON AND WHITE!!!!!!!

vCash
    Agree.

vCash
    BUT, BUT, But, the players love them!**** I agree 100! Wear maroon and white and what's with gray pants, isn't that an UNM thing? Maybe some silver trim, not confederate gray. Hail State!

Banned
    vCash
    Tonight was a huge buzz kill from the high of the bowl and then the Arkansas win.

vCash
    Face it, Mullen is gone but lost 4 of his last 6 to the bearsharks, Howland doesn't seem to get it either. I hope Coach Moorland has already figured it out. I feel ok about Coach Cann, but right now and in the recent past UNM gets up and loves to beat us more than some of our former and recent coaches. Hopefully Cohen will get the word out again in all sports. No, beating them doesn't save a bad season, but w's against them should be the norm in men's BB and FB in all seasons.

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    I cringe every time we wear them, flashbacks of Varnado fouling out vs. Kentucky w/ 18 min left to play. Studies have shown refs more likely to call fouls on random team wearing black than random team wearing white. Whether it's a robust effect or not, we're not in position to give any semblance of an advantage to anybody right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Face it, Mullen is gone but lost 4 of his last 6 to the bearsharks, Howland doesn't seem to get it either. I hope Coach Moorland has already figured it out. I feel ok about Coach Cann, but right now and in the recent past UNM gets up and loves to beat us more than some of our former and recent coaches. Hopefully Cohen will get the word out again in all sports. No, beating them doesn't save a bad season, but w's against them should be the norm in men's BB and FB in all seasons.
    Yep, and our OT football win in 2013 could have easily gone the other way. Last few years it definitely seems their coaches and players in FB and BB have much more desire to beat us than our players and coaches have to beat them.

vCash
    In every sport, our colors are maroon and white.