Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You just have to love Andy Can.

vCash

You just have to love Andy Can.

Not only is he a great coach, he?s proving himself an elite recruiter, too. But what I like the best is extreme support of all our other sports. Saw where he tweeted how happy he was Sweat was coming back. He tweets more about good news in our other sports than he does about baseball.

vCash
    He's like 'The Most Intense Ba$tard' Cohen has always supported all our folks.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm starting to like Cann more and more. Thanks Vegas.
    Last edited by Bully13; 01-06-2018 at 05:23 PM.

vCash
    I really like all our coaches and our AD, I like the direction of our Athletic department.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Cann will win it all if we keep him long enough. I say that because LSU will come calling soon. We have to do it before Manure-I retires.

ETA. He brings the same intensity as the previous coach but he adds in the teaching fundamental mechanics aspect that we needed in our program to win it all. Home run hire and season 2 will be special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Cann will win it all if we keep him long enough. I say that because LSU will come calling soon. We have to do it before Manure-I retires.

ETA. He brings the same intensity as the previous coach but he adds in the teaching fundamental mechanics aspect that we needed in our program to win it all. Home run hire and season 2 will be special.
    His dad played at USM and he played at Tulane. Other than coaching for a couple of years at LSU, I don't know why they would factor into anything. Baton Rouge is also a shit hole.

vCash

You think he'd go back to LSU if offered? We'll have a much nicer stadium then, the nicest in the SEC at least for a while. Not sure what OM's remodel will bring, but probably not as good as ours. And he'll have the team at least in the Top 10 then (I think). Mightbe easier to recruit there.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    His dad played at USM and he played at Tulane. Other than coaching for a couple of years at LSU, I don't know why they would factor into anything. Baton Rouge is also a shit hole.
    His family being 45 min vs 4 hours away will likely be the deciding factor. Unless he does win one with us and wants to make a name for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I really like all our coaches and our AD, I like the direction of our Athletic department.
    This! Best admin and coaches throughout the athletic dept in my lifetime by far!

Banned
    vCash

bull 17ing shit. I hate these type of negative posts.

vCash
    I think he'd stay even if LSU offered. If he leaves as long as we have Cohen he will make a good hire. Hell he could take it back over himself and go old school

Banned
    vCash

buzz kill / Cock Block post. congrats.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    bull 17ing shit. I hate these type of negative posts.
    I?m sorry you dictionary has reality as the definition of negativity.

LSU is a top program. Being able to coach a top program basically at home is a huge opportunity. Take off your maroon glasses and think if you?d rather take a job away from your family or accept a similar job where your parents can see their grandchildren easily.

Ignorance is bliss I presume.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I like every coach we have except studemann. She stinks.

vCash
    I?m sorry you dictionary has reality as the definition of negativity.

LSU is a top program. Being able to coach a top program basically at home is a huge opportunity. Take off your maroon glasses and think if you?d rather take a job away from your family or accept a similar job where your parents can see their grandchildren easily.

Ignorance is bliss I presume.
    Please name another Athletic Director, whose background was being the baseball coach? Most ADs cater to football and/or basketball. I'd imagine we're a pretty sweet gig for a baseball coach as long as Cohen is the AD, so it will be hard for him to leave.

Regardless, I enjoy following him on Twitter. Dude is a beast in the weight room, and champions the school at every chance. He's awesome!

vCash
    No one is going to have a ?much nicer stadium? than LSU.

Not saying our park won?t be nicer, but it won?t be some huge gap.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post

You been to the new box? I have several times and ours will be much nicer

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    You been to the new box? I have several times and ours will be much nicer
    Yup. Not even close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Please name another Athletic Director, whose background was being the baseball coach? Most ADs cater to football and/or basketball. I'd imagine we're a pretty sweet gig for a baseball coach as long as Cohen is the AD, so it will be hard for him to leave.

Regardless, I enjoy following him on Twitter. Dude is a beast in the weight room, and champions the school at every chance. He's awesome!
    Ray Tanner. South Carolina

vCash

your kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post

Really Clark