Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just in case you wondered if our players thought TSUN was trying to injure them

vCash

Just in case you wondered if our players thought TSUN was trying to injure them

I already saw Willie Gay retweet this calling him trash. Me thinks our players are going to have a mighty long memory. Tamiflu might want to keep his head on a swivel next Thanksgiving.

vCash
    Megan left their skybox to go to the Leo Seal MClub Center to check on him right after it happened. She told at least one person when she was back there at halftime Nick definitely felt it was intentional.

vCash
    Going for the knees and head shots all night. The players know and they ain?t gonna forget it. Bunch of thugs on that unm sideline

Banned
    vCash
    I wish there was a way to deal with this shit. I'd just assume never play those 17s again. They are lower than pond scum.

vCash
    Shitty refs and a shitty head coach on both teams. A focused, relentless, happy to be here Mullen would have been ripping into the refs and telling Man Titties to get back to his sideline before he has to be carted off the field too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Shitty refs and a shitty head coach on both teams. A focused, relentless, happy to be here Mullen would have been ripping into the refs and telling Man Titties to get back to his sideline before he has to be carted off the field too.
    Bravo, sir! You captured my emotions completely!

vCash
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep. 17 Mullen too. He knew what the 17 was up and did absolutel dick.

vCash
    Mullen told Matt Luke what he thought during the game, we saw the two of them talk. I agree that Mullen should have shown a little more fire but not sure that would have helped the team. You want them focused on the next play, not falling into a school yard brawl.

All of that said, there was NEVER any question that this was intentional. And the reason you're seeing it now vs. a while ago is that Greg Knox did a phenomenal job of keeping our players focused on the bowl game and that paid off. Next year, I don't want to see our players stoop to that level but I'd love to see them get revenge for what was a very dirty game back in November.

vCash
    If this was baseball we would plunk one of their guys and then kick all of their asses.

I know football typically isn't like that but if they are trying to hurt one of our guys- or hell all of our guys we should retaliate. Going at their QB's legs will probably stop it.

The officials let way too much go on and they should be fired. The SEC office should be notified and I'm sure they have a long time ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Yep. 17 Mullen too. He knew what the 17 was up and did absolutel dick.
    Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    Mullen told Matt Luke what he thought during the game, we saw the two of them talk. I agree that Mullen should have shown a little more fire but not sure that would have helped the team. You want them focused on the next play, not falling into a school yard brawl.

All of that said, there was NEVER any question that this was intentional. And the reason you're seeing it now vs. a while ago is that Greg Knox did a phenomenal job of keeping our players focused on the bowl game and that paid off. Next year, I don't want to see our players stoop to that level but I'd love to see them get revenge for what was a very dirty game back in November.
    17 THAT!
    Last edited by msbulldog; 01-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Is there any way we can send the videos in to the conference office in an attempt to prevent these types of shenanigans next season. Just like the network never stopping the off field cheating, I don?t see them stopping the dirty play on the field either.

It?s a sad world when they have to cheat on and off the field to even have a chance at winning.

vCash
    I'd just hate to be the first Mississippi player an ANGRY Jeffery Simmons encounters in next years game.

vCash
    At some point a coach has to let players know he?s got their back. danny boy should?ve been pissed and ripped into the officials and luke. He didn?t do anything,nuff said.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    17 THAT!
    Yep.

Banned
    vCash
    The Plantation put out the word- "LYNCH THE LEG".

vCash
    The timing of the tweets seem odd. Why wait until now to speak out about it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Is there any way we can send the videos in to the conference office in an attempt to prevent these types of shenanigans next season. Just like the network never stopping the off field cheating, I don?t see them stopping the dirty play on the field either.

It?s a sad world when they have to cheat on and off the field to even have a chance at winning.
    I'll tell you what I would do if I had the video skills. I'd make a tape of every cheap shot that Speaks made in that game and I would tweet it at every NFL organization, Kiper, McShay, and ESPN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    At some point a coach has to let players know he?s got their back. danny boy should?ve been pissed and ripped into the officials and luke. He didn?t do anything,nuff said.
    Yes he did. He was all up in Luke’s face right after the play. Pretty sure the assistant coaches had to pull him back to the sideline.