Thread: Who Wins More Games in 2018: Jimbo or Gruden?

vCash

Who Wins More Games in 2018: Jimbo or Gruden?

Two beneficiaries of the most ridiculous, over valued contracts in the history of coaching.

Gruden has not coached since 2008 & has not won 10 games since 2005

Fisher had a 72% winning percentage at FSU but only a 60% winning percentage without Jameis Winston.

I think Gruden wins more than Fisher in 2018. Gruden will win 9 games & Fisher will win 7 or 8.

What say you?

vCash
    Fisher = 83-23 (.783)
    Without Winston = 44-22 (.667)

Personally I think this year was flukish... throw out this year...

78-17 (.821)
    Without Winston = 39-16 (.709)

Guess the verdict on fisher will be whether this year is a fluke or not

vCash
    To answer question though, gruden. Raiders are much better than record this year, and they play 16 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Fisher = 83-23 (.783)
    Without Winston = 44-22 (.667)

Personally I think this year was flukish... throw out this year...

78-17 (.821)
    Without Winston = 39-16 (.709)

Guess the verdict on fisher will be whether this year is a fluke or not
    So your arbitrarily throwing out this year? Why? That seems silly to me

Where did you get your numbers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    So your arbitrarily throwing out this year? Why? That seems silly to me

Where did you get your numbers?

Winston only played in 2013 and 2014.

He has won 9 or more in 7 of 8 years and 10 or more in 6 of 8 years. I do not think this year was an accurate representation of him as a coach. I could be wrong though. I do not think me arbitrarily taking off this season is any worse than you taking off his 2 years with Winston... what is belichik record without Brady? Jimbo recruited and developed Winston. Why should that count against him?
    Last edited by msstate7; 01-05-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Winston only played in 2013 and 2014.

He has won 9 or more in 7 of 8 years and 10 or more in 6 of 8 years. I do not think this year was an accurate representation of him as a coach. I could be wrong though. I do not think me arbitrarily taking off this season is no worse than you taking off his 2 years with Winston... what is belichik record without Brady? Jimbo recruited and developed Winston. Why should that count against him?
    Any coach should do that at FSU and u should NEVER under any circumstances be 6-6 there.