Thread: Feb 5th

vCash

Feb 5th

Girls vs South Carolina. Think we get a full house? Thinking seriously about going myself

Senior Member Intramural All-American's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Girls vs South Carolina. Think we get a full house? Thinking seriously about going myself
    There's no doubt. People that want to go won't be able to get in. It was a packed house 2 years ago, and the fanbase has grown a good bit since then. The fact that it is the national title rematch will draw more, as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Intramural All-American View Post
    There's no doubt. People that want to go won't be able to get in. It was a packed house 2 years ago, and the fanbase has grown a good bit since then. The fact that it is the national title rematch will draw more, as well.
    So you saying I need to buy tix now, huh?

vCash
    Ugh. I can already hear my sister asking me to go to it
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Go buy your tickets now if you're going.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    They may do like last time and open up the Mize Pavilion courts for viewing. If they do that, that's where all of the overflow will go. Expect them to oversell it, though. Just a fair warning. So get there as soon as you can if you do buy a ticket to guarantee your spot.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    When and where do we play tn?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    When and where do we play tn?
    MSU vs UT will be at Thompson-Bowling Arena on Sunday, January 21 at 2:00 PM. It will also be on ESPN2.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    UT will be their first lost.... fix is already in...

Banned
    vCash
    Got my tix.