Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bo was saying something about a O Lineman getting bump due to practice at All Star.

vCash

Bo was saying something about a O Lineman getting bump due to practice at All Star.

Was he talking about Kwatrivous Johnson. I missed who he was talking about.

vCash
    Bo said that Dolla Bill was a man among boys at the UA practices and making some 4*/5*guys on DL look like chumps.

vCash
    He also said that he believed Dolla Bill to be the best recruit in this class from MS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bo said that Dolla Bill was a man among boys at the UA practices and making some 4*/5*guys on DL look like chumps.
    I am sorry if I sound stupid but is Dolla Bill Johnson's nick name?

vCash
    Watched some videos from the practices. Dolla Bill is the real deal. He?s got great feet and strong as an ox. Good technique and uses leverage really well for high school kid. He gets into our SC program he?s gonna be unreal.

vCash
    Well if he is this good, could we potentially move Reese inside next season and play Johnson at rt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well if he is this good, could we potentially move Reese inside next season and play Johnson at rt?
    I think that answered my last question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Yea man. No worries, it seems all these kids have nicknames and its hard to follow. Im thankful becasue Dolla bill is a lot easier to type though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Watched some videos from the practices. Dolla Bill is the real deal. He?s got great feet and strong as an ox. Good technique and uses leverage really well for high school kid. He gets into our SC program he?s gonna be unreal.
    Have we hired a SC coach yet or did I miss that?

I think that answered my last question.
    Don't worry Jack, these nicknames confuse me as well...

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I expect Dolla to RS this year to get his body in shape & learn technique. He's still very raw but if he gets his hands on you it's over. He's around 360lbs now I can't wait to see how good he looks at 325-330lbs. His RS Freshman year he'll be starting at RG or RT. Just depends if they want to keep Reese outside or move him inside.

vCash
    Probably needs a year to get his weight down a little and work on some techniques but dang he looks like a high ceiling guy!

vCash
    Bo also said he expects State's run game to be elite with him. He can move guys, not just one guy, but guys out of the way. Put Kylin Hill through that hole and we'll have the best ground game this football program has ever had.

vCash
    Why?

A) You dont start a true freshman on the OL unless you have to
    B) Reese wouldnt take the job from Williams or Calhoun- so again- why move him?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    He?s been Dolla Bill since he was about 6 years old. I think a family member started calling him that. His nickname was not self appointed. Anyone who?s been around Dolla knows that it?s a perfect name for him. He?s an extremely jovial and social kid. State fans are going to love him

vCash
    Bo also said he expects State's run game to be elite with him. He can move guys, not just one guy, but guys out of the way. Put Kylin Hill through that hole and we'll have the best ground game this football program has ever had.
    We wont ever top the 285 per game rushing we had in 1980
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I expect Dolla to RS this year to get his body in shape & learn technique. He's still very raw but if he gets his hands on you it's over. He's around 360lbs now I can't wait to see how good he looks at 325-330lbs. His RS Freshman year he'll be starting at RG or RT. Just depends if they want to keep Reese outside or move him inside.
    Agreed. He needs a year of coaching and technique work. He could be one of the best to play here by the time he leaves. All the talent and strength in the world

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    We had 231 on 40 attempts a game 2016, wonder how this stacks up to 1980"?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    1980 was 285 yards on 59 attempts average per game. I will take the 231 on 40 attempts with the extra 120 yards through the air.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    another cool thing, we cut 150 yards a game off of our defense this year from last. dang.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Chemistry, communication, and teamwork are real things on the o-line. I would use the exact 5 we used when Martinas Rankin was hurt. And somebody else would have to play really well to unseat one of them.