vCash

Rich Rod fired

Amid sexual harassment allegations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Amid sexual harassment allegations.
    Coming to a land shark near you.

vCash
    I?m waiting for the backlash on all of these harassment claims to be that employers end up being scared of hiring women. Either a butt ton of claims went unreported or people are screaming harassment at the slightest thing now. While I want legit harassment dealt with, I have a hard time thinking the rash of claims lately are all bonafide. Maybe they are, though.

vCash
    LSU about to get a spread offense.

vCash
    I know a guy who got accused at my work for that. It was her word against his. He had been employed for 17 years and she had only been there 2. My company investigated found nothing. The guy has never been in trouble before and never has been accused of that before. My company did nothing to him and then apologize.

vCash
    Mullen to Arizona

Sorry had to do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Myles Brennan better transfer then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    ISWYDT
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Last summer my wealthy neighbor's lab made an aggressive sexual go at my leg at a back yard bbq that was witnessed by several causing me to be the brunt of embarrassing jokes throughout the day and evening. I'm still emotionally scarred from the event. Maybe time for me to lawyer up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Myles Brennan better transfer then
    Yep.

vCash
    Outkick the coverage with Clay Travis had Freeze on this morning and before he came on, they mentioned freeze possibly for that job.

vCash
    Salesmen at my old company always hit on the office girls. Heck...I was the comptroller/office manager and I flirted too. If you're a young warm blooded guy..... hard not to. Low tolerance in today's environment. Especially in high profile positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Outkick the coverage with Clay Travis had Freeze on this morning and before he came on, they mentioned freeze possibly for that job.
    Fire a guy for sexual harassment, and then hire a married guy that was calling prostitutes? Yeah, I do not see that happening

vCash
    Who is their LB coach?

vCash
    I think Arizona was looking for a convenient excuse to get rid of Rich Rod. Apparently this is close enough for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Who is their LB coach?
    Jeff Casteel their DC I think? He's a 3-3-5 guy and probably would want to be a DC so I don't think he would likely be a fit with Shoop and the 4-3.

vCash
    With that QB there in Zona.
    They should make one call. Lane Kiffin
    Offer him 4 years with a crazy buyout. If he turns it down then **** it. Move on to someone else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Salesmen at my old company always hit on the office girls. Heck...I was the comptroller/office manager and I flirted too. If you're a young warm blooded guy..... hard not to. Low tolerance in today's environment. Especially in high profile positions.
    Yes, and it's always going to be that way. It's called nature. And yes it does indeed have something to do with the way a woman dresses. If she wore a nun's habit she probably wouldn't be bothered. But most enjoy being bothered, just not attacked. There's not excuse for that, and I'm sure we all agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    With that QB there in Zona.
    They should make one call. Lane Kiffin
    Offer him 4 years with a crazy buyout. If he turns it down then **** it. Move on to someone else
    Good call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Yes, and it's always going to be that way. It's called nature. And yes it does indeed have something to do with the way a woman dresses. If she wore a nun's habit she probably wouldn't be bothered. But most enjoy being bothered, just not attacked. There's not excuse for that, and I'm sure we all agree.
    So, let me get this straight...it's "hard" for a young warm blooded man not to flirt and that is directly related to how a woman dresses and therefore if a woman doesn't want to be flirted with she should wear a nun's habit. Well, why not suggest a burka instead? That is one of the main tenets of hard line Islam. That a woman should wear a burka so as not to tempt the men around her into lascivious behavior. Laying the bad behavior of men squarely on the shoulders of women. Why don't men just learn some damn self-control instead of blaming women and nature.

It is easier for you to blame it on nature than to actually try to do better. That's where the "it's always going to be that way" attitude comes from.

Well, man wasn't born with wings either, "it's called nature", but they somehow found a way to fly. Maybe with a little effort, they can find a way to act professionally towards women in the workplace, too.

ETA: I have worked with plenty of men that have no problem acting professionally towards women, regardless of their dress, so I am by no means calling out the whole sex. I don't even consider myself a feminist, certainly not a man hater, so don't get it twisted.
    Last edited by MaroonBelle; 01-03-2018 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling