Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Dawgs vs Hawgs Game Thread!?!?!!!???

vCash
    Defense and rebounding. We may not be the greatest shooters but these kids are tough.

vCash
    4-21 three pointers
    24-40 free throws

Ecstatic we won. Let?s me know if we can keep this effort and clean up these two stats then we could be good this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    4-21 three pointers
    24-40 free throws

Ecstatic we won. Let?s me know if we can keep this effort and clean up these two stats then we could be good this season.
    I don?t think Ado is going to get better at FTs so everyone else is going to have to. The Weatherspoons were great but they missed 3 of 4 FTs at the end. Those could have been costly. Great game though and definitely something to build on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    4-21 three pointers
    24-40 free throws

If we would have shot the ball we would have run them out of the Hump!

vCash
    Great win!! I loved being there!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I ripped the D in the 2nd half, but we came up big at the end.
    I refrained from looking at the in-game thread! Need to do that more often! Great win Dawgs!