Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerryon Johnson

vCash

Kerryon Johnson

He gone

Auburn loses their entire OL & Kerryon.

LSU will lose all their skill position players

I guess Auburn's running back next year will be Kam Martin who is a sophomore & former 90 rated RB recruit. Pettway was dismissed from the team.

Martin ran for 453 yards this year & is 5'10" 178. He is their Holloway

They also have a 92 rated RB that was a FR named Devan Barrett. He ran 14 times this year for 79 yards

They signed Asa Martin a 92 rated back that was in the MS/AL game.

Either way you slice it, Auburn's talent level at RB & on the OL is dropping in 2018
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 01-02-2018 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    That's good news for us in the West.

vCash
    And we play them at home!! If we play to win and dont play scared, we will beat them.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    And we play them at home!! If we play to win and dont play scared, we will beat them.
    I don't foresee next year's team playing scared.

They been threw big time SEC wars & will take the field with a mission

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Don't ever take a team for granted. No way the U of MS should have beaten us this year, even with Fitzgerald hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't foresee next year's team playing scared.

They been threw big time SEC wars & will take the field with a mission
    Agreed. With all the adversity these kids battled this year they ain?t gonna be scared of nothing. They just beat a Heisman winner with less than half a coaching staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Don't ever take a team for granted. No way the U of MS should have beaten us this year, even with Fitzgerald hurt.
    We won't take Auburn for granted.

and FWIW, I would appreciate us not having a "pump the breaks" off season.

This is the most talented team that MSU has fielded in my life time & I am gonna be stoked about the possibilities.

Other than saying we won't be as talented as UGA or Bama, I won't pump the break one bit in 2018

I fully expect to beat LSU at Tiger Stadium, Auburn, Florida, Texas A&M at home, & OM, KSU, & KY on the road.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 01-02-2018 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    We won't take Auburn for granted.

and FWIW, I would appreciate us not having a "pump the breaks" off season.

This is the most talented team that MSU has fielded in my life time & I am gonna be stoked about the possibilities.

Other than saying we won't be as talented as UGA or Bama, I won't pump the break one bit in 2018

I fully expect to beat LSU at Tiger Stadium, Auburn, Florida, Texas A&M at home, & OM, KSU, & KY on the road.
    I am with you Gun!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShotgunDawg again.

vCash
    And BTW, I love our schedule next year.

There is no unwinnable gauntlet of 3 extremely difficult SEC games in a row.

G5 - Easy win
    Kansas State - tough road win
    G5 - After tough KSU game, easy win
    @KY - Regroup & build up with a fairly easy win vs KY who loses their QB
    Florida - HUGE game
    Auburn - HUGE game
    Off week to regroup
    @ LSU - HUGE game
    Texas A&M - Trap game against solid team at home after big LSU win. Don't need this game to be at 11:00 AM
    G5
    @ Bama for all the marbles
    Arkansas - They may be bad. Don't want 11:00 game
    @OM - Revenge game.

There is no ridiculous gauntlet like there was this year. Our big games fall in good spots

vCash
    I don't know if the talent level is dropping but the experience is.

vCash
    Shotgun ... I'll bet you never won any spelling bees ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Shotgun ... I'll bet you never won any spelling bees ....
    correct

vCash
    Auburn will pick up a highly ranked prep, or Juco replacement by NSD. You can be assured.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    correct
    Another word for correct is rite. And I agree with everything that everyone has said.

vCash
    Its State/Bama in the West and Georgia/Fla in the East next year. Everybody else is a step behind.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    And BTW, I love our schedule next year.

There is no unwinnable gauntlet of 3 extremely difficult SEC games in a row.

G5 - Easy win
    Kansas State - tough road win
    G5 - After tough KSU game, easy win
    @KY - Regroup & build up with a fairly easy win vs KY who loses their QB
    Florida - HUGE game
    Auburn - HUGE game
    Off week to regroup
    @ LSU - HUGE game
    Texas A&M - Trap game against solid team at home after big LSU win. Don't need this game to be at 11:00 AM
    G5
    @ Bama for all the marbles
    Arkansas - They may be bad. Don't want 11:00 game
    @OM - Revenge game.

There is no ridiculous gauntlet like there was this year. Our big games fall in good spots
    The good thing about our schedule is it may take us 5-6 games to get Moorhead's offense "down". But most of those games are winnable. K-State worries me some- but I still think we find a way to win.

Having a fifth year senior QB and RB and a veteran team at every position other than WR should help with the transition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Its State/Bama in the West and Georgia/Fla in the East next year. Everybody else is a step behind.
    I thought you want to see us do bad so that you could tell everyone else that you were right?**

It always sucks that when it comes down to us and Alabama we have to always go to Tuscaloosa it seems. (1999; 2014) I'd like to play them in a meaningful for the SEC game in Starkville once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I think you could see chaos next season in the sec. With 5 new HCs, I expect there to be some surprise.

ETA... should have said, total chaos from 2-7 in east and west. I expect bama vs Georgia in Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think you could see chaos next season in the sec. With 5 new HCs, I expect there to be some surprise.

ETA... should have said, total chaos from 2-7 in east and west. I expect bama vs Georgia in Atlanta
    Bama and Georgia are certainly the favorites- but State and Fla will have a shot. Georgia does have to go to SC and LSU. Bama's schedule is cake other than going to Baton Rouge but damn- poor LSU has the toughest schedule in the country. Miami, Florida, Georgia, State, and Bammer....

Dont expect any of the new coaches to do anything big except Moorhead and Mullen because their teams have alot of talent.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Sheesh Bama has a ridiculously easy schedule

The play a non-Lamar Jackson Louisville team in Orlando to start the season. Yuck

Then they draw Mizzou from the East along with their normal ass raping of Tennessee

Why would Louisville play Alabama? Awful scheduling on Louisville's part.

Seems kind of ridiculous IMO that Bama gets to play non-conference power 5 game at neutral sites while the rest of us have to travel for road games.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 01-02-2018 at 09:19 PM.