Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rose bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Didn't #7 for Georgia do the illegal jump when he deflected that FG attempt?
    Think that illegal in pros. Not sure bout college

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Sorry 7!
    I am cool. I liked the game

vCash
    I wondered about that too. Would like to see a replay. Sure we'll hear from OK if they did. Good for SEC, but still don't want bama to win.

vCash
    Nobody blocked him. He split the T and G then jumped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Think that illegal in pros. Not sure bout college
    Pretty sure we got called for it at least once, and our player just jumped straight up in the air. Didn't go over at all.

vCash
    Oklahoma should've gone for it on 4th down in the first OT. I think it's better than 50-50 that they convert and score a TD.

vCash
    We got penalties on a couple of attempted FG blocks at the end of the year. What is the college rule exactly?

vCash
    I am cool. I liked the game
    I know I?m just messing with ya. It was a classic. Mayfield is a stud

vCash
    Great game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Oklahoma should've gone for it on 4th down in the first OT. I think it's better than 50-50 that they convert and score a TD.
    Or the very least, let mayfield touch the ball in 1st OT. Lincoln choked... plain and simple

vCash
    Oh and Lincoln running a play to the ex aTm qb was ridiculous. Mayfield and the rb were effective... no reason to go away from them

vCash
    Great adjustments by smart in second half. Uga is building a beast. They now are starting to have an offense to match their defense. Glad we don?t play them for awhile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Pretty sure we got called for it at least once, and our player just jumped straight up in the air. Didn't go over at all.
    Yes we did and even the announcers couldn't believe it. Our guy jumped straight up infront of their protect guy and landed where he began the jump. You can't go up and over, hurdle the opponent.

vCash
    Great adjustments by smart in second half. Uga is building a beast. They now are starting to have an offense to match their defense. Glad we don?t play them for awhile
    They are impressive. They have recruited outstanding, but they lose wims, Wynn, Michel, and Chubb on offense. On defense, they lose 7 seniors and could lose 4 junior starters.

vCash
    They are impressive. They have recruited outstanding, but they lose wims, Wynn, Michel, and Chubb on offense. On defense, they lose 7 seniors and could lose 4 junior starters.
    They just signed a super talented class. Smart is building bama 2.0 and it?s only his second year and playing for a natty.

vCash
    They just signed a super talented class. Smart is building bama 2.0 and it?s only his second year and playing for a natty.
    Yeah,but they will have to beat Dan and the country club starting this fall, their reign will be short!*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Yeah,but they will have to beat Dan and the country club starting this fall, their reign will be short!*****
    Not dan... they will be competing with bama who returns more and has had #1 classes for several years straight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Nice!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    UGA will come back
    Bump cause I was right again