Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Years Day Bowl Game Thread

vCash
    Wonder what Auburn fans think of their $7M coach now, and they're stuck with them for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Looks like MSU and USC east are the only SEC bada**es this bowl season to date. Hail State!
    Yep. Bad bowl season for SEC unless AL and GA salvage something. And I can't pull for bama.

vCash
    Perhaps ucf deserved the 4-spot. I hope bama gets destroyed tonight so the playoff committee has to answer for putting bama in

vCash
    Live in NE Ms on the bama line, more Ms tagged vehicles with 5 to 10 bama stickers on them than MSU and UNM combined! Sidewalk bama fans who don't even know the way to Tuscaloosa. Hope bama gets stomped!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Perhaps ucf deserved the 4-spot. I hope bama gets destroyed tonight so the playoff committee has to answer for putting bama in
    100% agree!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They should have had a better out of conference schedule. They had to play other American Conf teams, but the OOC could have been tougher. Remember how Troy State scheduled the big boys when they were first in Div I?

vCash
    Don't know much about their team and Frost is going home, but he just left a 13 - 0 team and I think the Nebraska of years ago will never return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    They should have had a better out of conference schedule. They had to play other American Conf teams, but the OOC could have been tougher. Remember how Troy State scheduled the big boys when they were first in Div I?
    Totally agree. Put them in a conference where they face tougher competition on a weekly basis and their record would probably change. Not taking away their win against Auburn, but it's much easier to get fired up to play one game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Don't know much about their team and Frost is going home, but he just left a 13 - 0 team and I think the Nebraska of years ago will never return.
    I think they have a coach that can do it. Well at least get them to be a 9-10 win team. Frost can walk in to any living room now and say I?m the guy that went undefeated and beat auburn to do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I would not have put ucf in myself. I would have put the big 10 champs, Ohio State. Bama did nothing this year to deserve to be in. Now I do think bama could very well win tonight