Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovett decommitted

vCash

Lovett decommitted

Happy new year?

vCash
    I am anxious to see how Moorhead handles these issues.

My guess we will see new DL names crop up immediately.

vCash
    Well, look at the list of past flips.

He is signing up for failure

vCash
    We gonna be just fine. Our dl is deep and I?m confident JoMo gonna find someone else.

vCash
    I thought he decommitted on signing day by not signing the LOI.

vCash
    After losing Williams and Lovett, gotta wonder if Baker keeps his job?

Shouldn’t have been very difficult to beat out OM in this one when all they can sell is FR playing time for a team that is ineligible.

Can’t lose easy recruiting battles like this one.

vCash
    I make it a point never to get worked up either way about recruiting. They ain’t ours till they are signed and on campus. Y’all need to remember that. Also, you don’t have a real clue as to what they will do on an NCAA field till you see them a few times. Ask me in 3-4 years how we did this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Happy new year?
    Trust me , I would like to have the guy but in the end of the day a 3-Star guy that can’t see what has been done at MSU....Fletcher Cox, Chris Jones, Pernell McPhee, Denico Autrey, and SEVERAL others in the NFL right now.....dude just doesn’t get it. So it ain’t worth the drama. No ONE player can be bigger than the program, it’s as simple as that.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Shouldn’t have been very difficult to beat out OM in this one when all they can sell is FR playing time for a team that is ineligible.

We have 13 dl on roster right now and a couple more coming. These guys just might look at depth chart and realize they got a tough road to hoe.

vCash

Agree. And I hope our fans don’t buy the “paying time” narrative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I make it a point never to get worked up either way about recruiting. They ain’t ours till they are signed and on campus. Y’all need to remember that. Also, you don’t have a real clue as to what they will do on an NCAA field till you see them a few times. Ask me in 3-4 years how we did this year.
    Yep. Right perspective

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Agree. And I hope our fans don’t buy the “paying time” narrative.
    Yeah, I mean I’m not sure what was done, but we had plenty of warning. Not a good sign for our future recruiting efforts if we couldn’t lock this one up.

We just let OM flip 2 DL when they have nothing but bullshit to sell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We have 13 dl on roster right now and a couple more coming. These guys just might look at depth chart and realize they got a tough road to hoe.
    In the 2019 the depth chart clears. If paying time was the issue, the kid just chose his freshman year over the rest of his career. Again, not a good sign for the new staff. They better learn quick how this works

vCash
    Guy is scared to compete, wants it handed to him. Farewell....You clearly aren’t MSU material.

vCash
    In the 2019 the depth chart clears. If paying time was the issue, the kid just chose his freshman year over the rest of his career. Again, not a good sign for the new staff. They better learn quick how this works
    I?m willing to give joe more than 5 weeks before I go saying he can?t recruit. And yeah most of these guys expect to play as freshman that?s the way it is.

vCash
    Yeah, I mean I?m not sure what was done, but we had plenty of warning. Not a good sign for our future recruiting efforts if we couldn?t lock this one up.

All I want is Joe to fire back and flip at least one of their recruits either this year or next. If they want to play this game, I just ask that we do too.

That is what will ultimately stop it.

vCash
    Yeah, I mean I’m not sure what was done, but we had plenty of warning. Not a good sign for our future recruiting efforts if we couldn’t lock this one up.

So you have the whole story do you? Chill out Francis.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Johnson and Woodson can fill him in. As can Hud. That's the good thing about hiring Ole Miss guys. They know how the system works and where the bodies are buried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    All I want is Joe to fire back and flip at least one of their recruits either this year or next. If they want to play this game, I just ask that we do too.

That is what will ultimately stop it.
    That's the thing, though...who of their recruits do we really want on our team? I honestly can't think of one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    That's the thing, though...who of their recruits do we really want on our team? I honestly can't think of one
    Yep exactly. I?m good friends with a coach here in south Mississippi. There?s a recruit on his team that signed with unm. He told me this kid wouldn?t even start at usm but unm is taking him cause they don?t have much to pick from and they?re not dropping him cause they need every recruit. He said unm was the only real offer he had after the season.