Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Baker have fun in Cleveland

vCash

Well Baker have fun in Cleveland

Barkley to the Giants. Hopefully Ridley to the Cowboys.

vCash
    Would be nice to see Dak with more weapons to throw to. Dez is on the decline, beasely is a decent slot WR. I love Witten but he is about three years past when he should have retired.

vCash
    Cleveland can get mayfield and Barkley with picks 1 and 4

vCash
    Cleveland dropping down to the SEC in an attempt to win a couple of games in 2018, bama moving up to NFL according to all the bama sidewalk fans in Northeast Ms!*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    Would be nice to see Dak with more weapons to throw to. Dez is on the decline, beasely is a decent slot WR. I love Witten but he is about three years past when he should have retired.
    Dez is most prob gone. He is gonna have to take a paycut to stay and he has already said he won't. So I hope the door slams him in the ass on his way out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Barkley to the Giants. Hopefully Ridley to the Cowboys.
    Only the browns would be dumb enough to take him at one. Only.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Dez is most prob gone. He is gonna have to take a paycut to stay and he has already said he won't. So I hope the door slams him in the ass on his way out of it.
    He counts 16 mil against the cap. He's not gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cleveland can get mayfield and Barkley with picks 1 and 4
    And they will still suck!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    And they will still suck!!
    If they hit on those first 2 picks, they will not be sucking too much longer.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    If they take Mayfield 1 or 4 they deserve all the bad losses that come with it.

Banned
    vCash
    I'd love Ridley to the Cowboys, and trading Dez for some low-round picks. Dez doesn't deserve to wear the 88...Michael Irvin was the Playmaker, Dez Bryant was the Chokemaker....whining and bitching like a little girl every time he wasn't target, only to drop the ball or fumble and give the other team the win (see the 2017 Seattle and 2012 New Orleans games).

vCash
    If they take mayfield at 1 they will.

Banned
    vCash
    He counts 16 mil against the cap. He's not gone.
    According to this:
    Bryant is set to count $16.5 million against the salary cap. The Cowboys can free up $8.5 million if they release him or $12 million if he is designated as a post-June 1 cut, with him counting $4 million against the cap in 2019.

If they can trade him before June 1, or cut him after June 1, the Cowboys get plenty of caproom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I'd love Ridley to the Cowboys, and trading Dez for some low-round picks. Dez doesn't deserve to wear the 88...Michael Irvin was the Playmaker, Dez Bryant was the Chokemaker....whining and bitching like a little girl every time he wasn't target, only to drop the ball or fumble and give the other team the win (see the 2017 Seattle and 2012 New Orleans games).
    The cap and his guaranteed money makes that hard to do. Sounds easy in theory but they have prorated his guaranteed money and if they let him go they have to eat that in cap money all at once of what's left. Again, not likely

vCash
    According to this:
    Bryant is set to count $16.5 million against the salary cap. The Cowboys can free up $8.5 million if they release him or $12 million if he is designated as a post-June 1 cut, with him counting $4 million against the cap in 2019.

If they can trade him before June 1, or cut him after June 1, the Cowboys get plenty of caproom.
    And then have money counting again against him next year. I'll be shocked if he's cut.

vCash
    I love mayfield, but I do not think he is a good fit with the Browns. AFC north QBs need rocket arms bc of the weather. If I am the broncos or jets though, no way I let mayfield get by me

vCash
    I love mayfield, but I do not think he is a good fit with the Browns. AFC north QBs need rocket arms bc of the weather. If I am the broncos or jets though, no way I let mayfield get by me
    The problem I see is they are going to take a qb and there isn't a sure thing at one. Especially not the dude from USC who is a turnover machine in college.

vCash
    Michael Irvin heck with him Drew Pearson is the best wearer of 88. Great clutch receiver of the boys and one of the most classiest persons you will ever meet, well next to Roger that is.

vCash
    Browns issues go deeper. How many of these where going to turn it around?

Season(s) Quarterback(s)
    2017 DeShone Kizer (15) / Kevin Hogan (1)
    2016 Robert Griffin III (5) / Josh McCown (3) / Cody Kessler (8)
    2015 Josh McCown (8) / Johnny Manziel (6) / Austin Davis (2)
    2014 Brian Hoyer (13) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Connor Shaw (1)
    2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
    2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
    2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
    2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
    2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
    2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
    2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
    2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
    2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
    2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
    2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
    2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
    2001 Tim Couch (16)
    2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
    1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Only the browns would be dumb enough to take him at one. Only.
    The talking heads say there are 3 qb's that are rated higher than Mayfield. I'm not an anti Baker guy, he's fun to watch. I think he goes late first round.