Thread: Like the Fool I am........

vCash

Like the Fool I am........

I drove home after the game. Got home around 12:30. At 1:00 A.M my wife came into the living room and asked what I was watching. I said the game. I recorded it. Then she went back to bed. I am almost positive she said Fool. She should be happy I didn't watch it in our room.

Seems I always miss stuff watching the game live.

1.I think the Big 10 Refs sucked it up for us. Watching on TV proved it. I will give them credit for letting you smack the QB around a little. You could not see it on TV but when Jackson threw the ball he was always looking up from the ground seeing if it was completed or not. I give credit to our D Line for the interceptions. They are going to be Hell On Legs next year.

2.I was not impress with Jackson. Watching it on TV reaffirmed it.

3.The crowd looked bigger in person.

4.Best seats I ever had at a Miss State game. The 50 yard line club seats as my son said "Were Beast" What ever that means.

5.There was a local older guy at the game wearing a Ole Miss shirt. I joked with him about it. He apologized and said he was a Duke fan and he want to show support for Miss State and got it mixed up. I told him don't feel bad most of the sports media does the same thing.

6.I wasn't going to go to the game but am really happy I did.

Great Win!
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 12-31-2017 at 09:06 AM.

vCash
    Watched the replay also. Thought HITH did the refs screw up the late hit non fumble call. The sorry announcers didn't even acknowledge that there was a fumble on the play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Watched the replay also. Thought HITH did the refs screw up the late hit non fumble call. The sorry announcers didn't even acknowledge that there was a fumble on the play.
    They did eventually when they showed a replay a few minutes later. They even said UofL got lucky twice on one play because the runners foot was still in bounds.

vCash
    In watching replay I saw our player punch the db first and the db just retaliated. I stayed pissed off the whole game, cause I thought it the db that threw two punches. Glad they just let em play it out.

vCash
    I will say this about the announcers. It's the director and producer in the truck that decide what is shown, not the guys in the booth. They probably took awhile showing a replay to kepp from having to cut out of it early to show the next play. From a directing standpoint, showing it when coming out of a break is a great call. Could they have at least talked about it? Yes, but the director probably told them to hold on to it until they came back from break. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes, not just two guys talking.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Hey Jack,

"I was not impress with Jackson. Watching it on TV reaffirmed it".

I have to disagree, he doesn't have much help and he is Louisville's offense, a one man offense. Yes his passes weren't very good but he runs like a "Mack Truck" for his size, dodges defenders like O.J.'s defense team and is tough as a nail!

I'm not sure he is an NFL QB, but he is electric as a college player, just saying.

vCash
    I think he meant impressed with him as a qb. I wasn't either. He's a great athlete, no one can argue that, one of the best in the NCAA, but if he makes it as an NFL qb, I'll be very surprised.

vCash
    Also on LJ td refs missed Simmons getting his helmet ripped off by their olineman. Ref made him sit out the next def play but it was clearly hands to the face.

vCash
    Number five.

How does that happen? I guess I?m just a sports junkie because I can tell you all the schools in North Carolina, their colors, their location, and mascot.

Jackson speed and quickness is impressive. He can easily be a slot receiver in the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Number five.

How does that happen? I guess I?m just a sports junkie because I can tell you all the schools in North Carolina, their colors, their location, and mascot.

Jackson speed and quickness is impressive. He can easily be a slot receiver in the NFL
    I kept thinking he could be another Dexter McCluster in the league, but def not a qb.

And on your 6) I was planning to go till the two tires I ordered never came in, I just couldn’t make that drive on slicks...Then late Thursday night I saw them on a neighbors, 10 houses down, front porch. Had they been delivered to the Right house I would’ve been there too! Damnit! 17 UPS two day service... oh well, I was sick anyway..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Number five.

I got him as a punt/kickoff returner. Hey it worked out for Don Smith.

vCash
    Number five.

OK Campbells University?