Thread: Anyone letting Sally have it today on Twitter after he said Louisville would easily..

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Anyone letting Sally have it today on Twitter after he said Louisville would easily..

Cover the 6.5 point spread? That bastard has been anti MSU as far back as I can remember. We need to let that bastard hear from us for thinking we didn?t have a chance today. 17 him.

vCash
    Hard to call him out when 90% of our fanbase agreed with him. I am one of the few who predicted a win though... yay me
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-30-2017 at 07:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Hard to call him out when 90% of our fanbase agreed with him. I am one of the few who predicted a win though... yah me
    I was right there with you.
    http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...329#post864329

vCash
    Those announcers had Lamar putting up Heisman numbers on us and having a Sports Center performance. Didn't happen. This team made a lot of people look like fools today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Those announcers had Lamar putting up Heisman numbers on us and having a Sports Center performance. Didn't happen. This team made a lot of people look like fools today.
    Hey! McLaurin's three picks will probably end up on SportsCenter and Lamar had a part in those, so there's that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yeah rece davis said ?lsu shut him down in bowl game last year but he?s not playing lsu today?. Hey rece we whipped lsu a** this year and we just wore out your boy Lamar, so bite me!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 12-30-2017 at 08:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah rece davis said lsu shut him down in bowl game last year but he?s not playing lsu tiday. Hey rece we whipped lsu a** this year and we just wore out your boy Lamar, so bite me!
    His performances against SEC defenses not named Kentucky would worry me a little bit if I was a NFL scout.

vCash
    He is honestly still pissed about the Cam Newton stuff. He?s an auburn homer and hasn?t gotten over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    His performances against SEC defenses not named Kentucky would worry me a little bit if I was a NFL scout.
    He?s a great athlete but his footwork is terrible throwing the ball and doesn?t read defenses well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah rece davis said ?lsu shut him down in bowl game last year but he?s not playing lsu today?. Hey rece we whipped lsu a** this year and we just wore out your boy Lamar, so bite me!
    Glad someone else heard that.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    All in all Mississippi State athletics are approaching, or at an all time high. Just look at our multiple sports, now led by women?s BBall, and then think back a decade. We led the way in innovative football expansions that people are now trying to copy. We almost won a Natty in Women?s B-ball last season. We will soon have a baseball field better than just about everyone outside of the Major league. Our baseball and basketball programs show promise and we will finish in the top 20 in final rankings, in a season just about everyone outside of our fan base had us struggling to get to 6 wins.

These types of events and widespread improvements are what we need to change perception and image. Let?s keep doing our part by donating and showing up, and this will continue. 2017 wa a great year and 2018 looks to be even better. I?ve been on vacation sporting my maroon shirts almost daily. Even had a Louisville guy yesterday giving a few glances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    He is honestly still pissed about the Cam Newton stuff. He?s an auburn homer and hasn?t gotten over it.
    No. He?s more of the mold of Kellenburger except 150 lbs lighter. He wanted Mullen to be on the hot seat to get some sort of internet cred for all of the 2011, 2012, 2013 seasons. Finally gave up on that. Then he tried to ride the inside info Mccready was feeding him. Next he thought OM would be a 9 win team this year.

He?s about as insightful as I am but he gets paid for some reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    No. He?s more of the mold of Kellenburger except 150 lbs lighter. He wanted Mullen to be on the hot seat to get some sort of internet cred for all of the 2011, 2012, 2013 seasons. Finally gave up on that. Then he tried to ride the inside info Mccready was feeding him. Next he thought OM would be a 9 win team this year.

He?s about as insightful as I am but he gets paid for some reason.
    He?s a butthurt barner, he has stayed on our ass since the Scam affair. When that went down he was a
    Barn blogger that has since become a bad sports writer. Total drain on the human race taking up someone else?s oxygen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I found myself wondering how many actually legit teams he's played and beaten. Bad day or not, the guy we faced today struck me as a great athlete playing QB, not a great QB.