Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Both Mullen and Luke just tweeted a congrats to MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    That's not Matt Luke
    No it's not...but it is Mullen...civil gesture...time to move on..otherwise makes us look small time to continue to cut the man down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    No it's not...but it is Mullen...civil gesture...time to move on..otherwise makes us look small time to continue to cut the man down
    no we paid dan million's and he quit on the ole miss game,we deserved better.Frick hm.

vCash
    Wish I had the time and inclination to create a parody account and then try to maintain it***

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yeah, that one got me! Another really good one is a fake Andy Cannizaro account. Thought our bball coach was ripping Mullen until I realized it was fake. Gotta look for those blue checkmarks!
    Got me too!! I thought it was really Luke's account. Agreed on the can parody. One of the better parody accounts from state folks. The jive Mullen guy is hilarious too.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Mullen, I can see and understand. Luke is a little harder.
    Luke Ankletwister!
    Last edited by SoylentGreen; 12-31-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I guess man tits will be sending a get well soon msg to fitz via twitter next.

I hate ole miss and man tits more than ever. I would continue but I'd get a time out. 17 shit birds, 17 man tits.