Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UM - Breeland Speaks Declares

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    This is elite dawgs, why do i see more stuff about Ole Miss than MSU?
    You don't come here much do you?
    No Signature

vCash
    Shit I wanted him to come back so our guys could kick his ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I was there live and in person. I saw them take the open kick and go through us like a hot knife through butter. I saw a poorly poorly thrown pass that could have been a TD result in a interception. First series for both teams set the tone for the game.

Then came the fumbles..... We fumbled because they were physical and wanted the game. Period. They ripped a couple of those fumbles out. They lodged one out with a hard hit. They wanted it. We came in with a W already checked and speaks ran around and through us all night and nobody on the maroon sideline did anything to stop it.

But anyway.....one thing I’ve learned over the years. When State fans start saying this or that sec team sucks..... it doesn’t guarantee we are going to win a game.

Im still pissed about that game.
    You should be pissed. The officials let way too much go. And Dan didn't stand up for our players.

You are right about them wanting it more- that's why they did the only thing they could do to win the game which is play dirty and hurt our best guy who wouldn't have fumbed two times and probably wouldn't have throw another pick. No guarantee on the second pick so don't hold me to that.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I was there live and in person. I saw them take the open kick and go through us like a hot knife through butter. I saw a poorly poorly thrown pass that could have been a TD result in a interception. First series for both teams set the tone for the game.

Then came the fumbles..... We fumbled because they were physical and wanted the game. Period. They ripped a couple of those fumbles out. They lodged one out with a hard hit. They wanted it. We came in with a W already checked and speaks ran around and through us all night and nobody on the maroon sideline did anything to stop it.

But anyway.....one thing I?ve learned over the years. When State fans start saying this or that sec team sucks..... it doesn?t guarantee we are going to win a game.

Im still pissed about that game.
    There is no question that the most physical team usually wins the egg bowl. They wanted it more this year, and thats on Dax Marigny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I hope his nasty ass video trying to hurt our players goes viral before the draft.
    We will make sure it goes viral.

vCash
    #Bountygate

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    #Bountygate
    Exactly. some dirty assed NFL team will sign him just to take out certain players they can't deal with fair and square. There will be a football rule one day titled "The Speaks Rule" and it will be a just rule.

vCash
    Break a leg Breeland. Good riddance to a POS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I guess James Williams will take his spot*

Who gives a F*CK..

F*CK those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    They are gonna suck so bad next year
    Nahhhh, after the Bullsh!t penalties the ncaa handed down, I'm really expecting them to make a bowl game next year and 2019 (ncaa will rescind the bowl ban for '18 via appeal).

Unless Ta'amu transfers, they've got his replacement in the 5* just recently signed and they continue to bring in WRs to score points. Their out-of-conference schedule alone should be enough to keep them at 6 wins minimum. The piddly Scholarship losses this year and next get them to the level we've been playing at for the past few years anyways (or close to it) due to our inability to sign high school OL... just really disparaging that they are going to come out of this with a slap on the wrist.

Banned
    vCash
    let them get caught 17ing over the blue bloods again. they've received their slap on the wrist / warning. we need some private eyes on the tobacco money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Nahhhh, after the Bullsh!t penalties the ncaa handed down, I'm really expecting them to make a bowl game next year and 2019 (ncaa will rescind the bowl ban for '18 via appeal).

Unless Ta'amu transfers, they've got his replacement in the 5* just recently signed and they continue to bring in WRs to score points. Their out-of-conference schedule alone should be enough to keep them at 6 wins minimum. The piddly Scholarship losses this year and next get them to the level we've been playing at for the past few years anyways (or close to it) due to our inability to sign high school OL... just really disparaging that they are going to come out of this with a slap on the wrist.
    Delete
    Last edited by Covercorner2; 12-26-2017 at 06:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    This is elite dawgs, why do i see more stuff about Ole Miss than MSU?
    Because we hate those mother ****ers and want to hear all the shittyness about their program as we can.

vCash
    All this means is they get thinner on D. Once he was moved outside he was a difference maker for them, without him they get worse period.

vCash
    Fumbles my a$$, we lost that game because Mullen checked out just as he had done time after time after the Alabama game. A lot of us, including me let him get away with it. C34 and others were critical and they were right, fool me once! We don't owe Dan Mullen a damn thing, he is a Judas. There were a lot of other good coaches out there that would love to make the money he was making. It's just a damn shame Florida didn't hire Scott Stricklin sooner, Cohen would have straightened this $hit out a lot sooner. Rant done for right now. Praise The Lord and Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Fumbles my a$$, we lost that game because Mullen checked out just as he had done time after time after the Alabama game. A lot of us, including me let him get away with it. C34 and others were critical and they were right, fool me once! We don't owe Dan Mullen a damn thing, he is a Judas. There were a lot of other good coaches out there that would love to make the money he was making. It's just a damn shame Florida didn't hire Scott Stricklin sooner, Cohen would have straightened this $hit out a lot sooner. Rant done for right now. Praise The Lord and Hail State!
    I was one of the ones that said that we should have told Dan to move on in 2015. In fairness to Dan it sounds like he got screwed by Miami.

If it were me I would have told him to go to Maryland.

It's one thing of other schools are actually interested in your coach and coming after him. It's another when the coach is actively looking.

Both parties are going to be better going their separate ways rather than prolong misery for both. Even if the employee is a good employee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I was one of the ones that said that we should have told Dan to move on in 2015. In fairness to Dan it sounds like he got screwed by Miami.

If it were me I would have told him to go to Maryland.

It's one thing of other schools are actually interested in your coach and coming after him. It's another when the coach is actively looking.

Both parties are going to be better going their separate ways rather than prolong misery for both. Even if the employee is a good employee.
    Yup, Mullen never truly seemed appreciative of what we offered him else he would've done something other than fan the flames every damn November and December. As msbulldog said above, fool me once...

As for Coach Moorhead, I like the hire but I think from this point forward I will always look at a head coach knowing they will probably bolt for another job in the near future (unless we get an individual that truly loves MSU).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    LMAO

vCash
    As for Coach Moorhead, I like the hire but I think from this point forward I will always look at a head coach knowing they will probably bolt for another job in the near future
    Welcome to reality

vCash
    Yup, Mullen never truly seemed appreciative of what we offered him else he would've done something other than fan the flames every damn November and December. As msbulldog said above, fool me once...

As for Coach Moorhead, I like the hire but I think from this point forward I will always look at a head coach knowing they will probably bolt for another job in the near future (unless we get an individual that truly loves MSU).
    Absolutely and when Moorhead leaves for the NFL we'll just have to hire another great coach. I think that was a big fear that a lot of our fans had about Dan leaving and why they put up with a lot of his crap that we shouldn't have. And I know Moorhead hasn't won a game yet with us but the fact of the matter is the search was well done and the guy that Tennessee ended up with wanted our job badly. Even if by chance Moorhead doesn't work out I have confidence that Cohen would hire another high end OC/DC or a group of five head coach.

Dan basically took advantage of our crappy history and then left us. Rumor I heard was that Dan was pissed that the MSU administration wanted his country club broken up and that's why he has acted like a bitch towards us. That makes sense with Scott Sallach's meltdown this summer when he said on Twitter "It's obvious MSU doesn't want me around". It also is probably why Dan has tried to flip our entire class- to prove to us hillbilly rednecks that he and his country club could indeed recruit.