UM - Breeland Speaks Declares

I guess James Williams will take his spot*

Banned
    vCash
    They are gonna suck so bad next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Eh, next year will be another 5-7 or 6-6 year. Their offense should be solid next year sol long as Taa'mu doesn't regress due to DCs in the SEC now knowing his flaws.

2019 is when they will suck donkey balls.

What is funny is that, they are selling early playing time for a team that can't go to a bowl or compete for anything next year. Our depth chart clears out greatly next year on the DL & in 2019 some of these recruits could be playing a quality number of snaps for a far better team than OM will be fielding.

You'd have to be an absolutely, short term thinking, immature person to flip from us to them.

vCash
    Hopefully lodge does the same

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Eh, next year will be another 5-7 or 6-6 year. Their offense should be solid next year sol long as Taa'mu doesn't regress due to DCs in the SEC now knowing his flaws.

What is funny is that, they are selling early playing time for a team that can't go to a bowl or compete for anything next year. Our depth chart clears out greatly next year on the DL & in 2019 some of these recruits could be playing a quality number of snaps for a far better team than OM will be fielding.

You'd have to be an absolutely, short term thinking, immature person to flip from us to them.
    They will have nobody but Taamu, Brown and Metcalf. Is this real football or 7 on 7 flag football?

vCash
    They will have nobody but Taamu, Brown and Metcalf. Is this real football or 7 on 7 flag football?
    Lodge, solid oline if no one leaves, and Benito jones.

vCash
    Yea, they will have the worst RB corp in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    Yea, they will have the worst RB corp in the SEC.
    Pennamon is pretty good if he comes back healthy. I'm surprised he hasn't transferred though....he's one of the guys that confirmed the Freeze lies in recruiting interviews.

vCash
    They sucked bad this year. Lost to Alabama 66-3. Yet they beat us. We should have clobbered them, even if Fitzgerald was hurt. Poor DB play and poor tackling, specifically by our ILB, lost the game in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    They sucked bad this year. Lost to Alabama 66-3. Yet they beat us. We should have clobbered them, even if Fitzgerald was hurt. Poor DB play and poor tackling, specifically by our ILB, lost the game in my opinion.
    Head coach checking out after Bama had a lot to do with the way we played against Arky and Um
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 12-26-2017 at 01:33 PM.

vCash
    Did you watch the game? Pretty sure fumbles cost the game.

I’d agree we should have beaten them without Fitz, had Key prepared all week to start. If Fitz would’ve been hurt vs Arkansas, we would’ve been fine. It was the in game injury injury and dime turning game plan that was the problem.

vCash

or simply just broke
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I hope his nasty ass video trying to hurt our players goes viral before the draft.

vCash

I’d agree we should have beaten them without Fitz, had Key prepared all week to start. If Fitz would’ve been hurt vs Arkansas, we would’ve been fine. It was the in game injury injury and dime turning game plan that was the problem.
    Yeah, I watched to game. I agree fumbles hurt us also, but I was surprised at our poor defensive play.

vCash
    Yeah, I watched to game. I agree fumbles hurt us also, but I was surprised at our poor defensive play.
    Defense faced a ton of short fields due to fumbles.

I agree the defensive performance wasn't our best, but with 3 less fumbles, we win by double digits

vCash

I was there live and in person. I saw them take the open kick and go through us like a hot knife through butter. I saw a poorly poorly thrown pass that could have been a TD result in a interception. First series for both teams set the tone for the game.

Then came the fumbles..... We fumbled because they were physical and wanted the game. Period. They ripped a couple of those fumbles out. They lodged one out with a hard hit. They wanted it. We came in with a W already checked and speaks ran around and through us all night and nobody on the maroon sideline did anything to stop it.

But anyway.....one thing I’ve learned over the years. When State fans start saying this or that sec team sucks..... it doesn’t guarantee we are going to win a game.

Im still pissed about that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Pennamon is pretty good if he comes back healthy. I'm surprised he hasn't transferred though....he's one of the guys that confirmed the Freeze lies in recruiting interviews.
    Pennamon will be out the entire 2018 season with an injury. Their RBs are Eric Swinney and a 3 star JUCO they just signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I was there live and in person. I saw them take the open kick and go through us like a hot knife through butter. I saw a poorly poorly thrown pass that could have been a TD result in a interception. First series for both teams set the tone for the game.

Then came the fumbles..... We fumbled because they were physical and wanted the game. Period. They ripped a couple of those fumbles out. They lodged one out with a hard hit. They wanted it. We came in with a W already checked and speaks ran around and through us all night and nobody on the maroon sideline did anything to stop it.

But anyway.....one thing I’ve learned over the years. When State fans start saying this or that sec team sucks..... it doesn’t guarantee we are going to win a game.

Im still pissed about that game.
    Completely agree

vCash
    This is elite dawgs, why do i see more stuff about Ole Miss than MSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    This is elite dawgs, why do i see more stuff about Ole Miss than MSU?
    Because their news directly influences the circumstances that surround our recruiting & win total. What happens to them absolutely impacts MSU & vice versa.

Nice 39th post