Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many transfers did we get under Mullen?

vCash

How many transfers did we get under Mullen?

Mullen gets a 5-star wr transfer from Ohio state to go along with van jefferson.

https://www.foxsports.com/florida/st...22217?amp=true

With the landing of Emory jones and these 2 outside weapons, Mullen seems to be righting the ship after a shaky start.

Sucks Mullen is finally hitting on transfers

vCash
    The only one I remember was the LB from Clemson- Brandon Maye I think was his name.

Not counting JUCO transfers.

vCash
    Yep, he's supplementing a mediocre recruiting class with 2 really good transfer WR's. Smart move.

vCash
    Y'all need to go ahead and get over it now. Dan Mullen is a very good coach and will do very well at Florida. I will always be greatful for what he did for us. Anyone who isn't is small minded and petty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Y'all need to go ahead and get over it now. Dan Mullen is a very good coach and will do very well at Florida. I will always be greatful for what he did for us. Anyone who isn't is small minded and petty.
    This

vCash
    I'll give him three years.

vCash
    I think Mullen will be solid. Florida fans are crazy though... they ran off a 2-time national champ for not switching to a pro style offense. They fired McE mid season after 2 sec championship game appearances. Smart is blowing up at Georgia; if smart keeps getting these classes and playoff spots, Mullen will be fired out of shear jealousy of Georgia

vCash
    I agree 7. Also I agree with Liverpool.

I think Mullen will be very successful there. However the way things are shaping up. I can see him doing what Fulmer did Tennessee. Winning 10 or 11 games a year but always one game behind in the east or losing in the SECCG. Then in 4-5 years the natives are pissed because they keep Losing that one game.

vCash
    Who gives a damn! Let it go! Lateral Move is no longer here!

I could give two craps if he flipped a fleet full of 5*, as he no longer impacts our program. He became officially irrelevant on signing day, since he was trying to poach. Our staff did an amazing job locking down the guys that signed this week, which tells me the sky is the limit here. I'd rather read 20 threads about them and how awesome they are, as opposed to anything related to Lateral and what he and his cronies are up to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Who gives a damn! Let it go! Lateral Move is no longer here!

I could give two craps if he flipped a fleet full of 5*, as he no longer impacts our program. He became officially irrelevant on signing day, since he was trying to poach. Our staff did an amazing job locking down the guys that signed this week, which tells me the sky is the limit here. I'd rather read 20 threads about them and how awesome they are, as opposed to anything related to Lateral and what he and his cronies are up to.
    Mullen was in thread title... feel free to not read.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Sucks Mullen is finally hitting on transfers
    You say that like he was even trying to get them here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    You say that like he was even trying to get them here
    The Texas olineman and Louisville cb last season come to mind, but I do not think we went after too many

Banned
    vCash
    Y'all need to go ahead and get over it now. Anyone who isn't is small minded and petty.
    **** Don Muffin. He was a lazy bitch here after Saban and Bucky Freezus broke his va6ina. Always keeping a bag packed for the first train outta Starkville.

vCash
    I think Mullen will be solid. Florida fans are crazy though... they ran off a 2-time national champ for not switching to a pro style offense. They fired McE mid season after 2 sec championship game appearances. Smart is blowing up at Georgia; if smart keeps getting these classes and playoff spots, Mullen will be fired out of shear jealousy of Georgia
    Exactly. One QB draw on 3rd and 8 when Dan doesn't know what to do and he will end up on the hot seat.

vCash
    Unfortunately there's a perception problem that we have (which is completely fabricated by media and internet) that makes it really ****ing hard to get top flight transfers to come here. Meanwhile, Ole Miss, a slightly worse program the last 25 years has no such issue. Cheating or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Unfortunately there's a perception problem that we have (which is completely fabricated by media and internet) that makes it really ****ing hard to get top flight transfers to come here. Meanwhile, Ole Miss, a slightly worse program the last 25 years has no such issue. Cheating or not.
    I agree.

I think we can change that somewhat if we can continue to win 8 games a year with a new HC

vCash
    I agree.

I think we can change that somewhat if we can continue to win 8 games a year with a new HC
    One thing I want with CJM is consistent wins over Ole Miss on the field. I truly believe this may happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    One thing I want with CJM is consistent wins over Ole Miss on the field. I truly believe this may happen.
    Well ... I think we need to get over the obsession with Ole Miss. There are 11 other games on the schedule that are just as important, some a lot more so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'll give him three years.
    You might but they won`t. He`s going to fall flat on his face there and it`s going to be hilarious.

vCash
    I don't expect them to have a seasoned quarterback that can get the max ability out of those WR's when we play them, after that I don't care how Mullen does.