I am on crunches and have a temporary handicap sticker. I never park in a handicap Parking. I don't feel good about doing it. This morning I needed gas. The only pump open was way out at the furthest pump. It was raining. I parked and went into the store to pay. There was Environment Master Van parked at the closest pumps. The way he parked blocked all four pumps. I asked the lady at the counter did the guy buy gas. She said no and she said he always park there and never buys gas.

Well this evening I stopped to buy my son a Sub Way Sandwich. I parked next to a Handicap parking but did not park in the Handicap. I could have. On my way out I noticed that that same Environment Master guy coming into the sub way. I did not say anything. When I walked out I noticed that he parked his Environment Master Van in the Handicap parking spot I did not used. I got my phone out and took a photo of the van in the Handicap parking spot.

Should I let it go? Should I show the photo to the police? Should I send a email to his employer with the photo? Should I wait until Wednesday, go by that store and show him the photo and black mail his ass?