Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Finbaum Show Has Lost Me

vCash

The Finbaum Show Has Lost Me

Sitting here trying to listen to this and it?s just painful. Very little substance, bad caller driven, and completely Alabama/Georgia/Auburn/ and kind of Tennessee dominated.

I wish they would scrap Finbaum and use the 4 hour time slot each day to bounce around to different regional talk shows.

For example: maybe on Mon & Wed you?d get 2 hours of an Alabama based show and 2 hours of a Louisiana based show.

Then, maybe on Tues and Thurs you would get 2 hours of Bo Bounds in the afternoon and 2 hours of Bo Mattingly. Maybe an hour of Clay Travis.

Anyway, I think I would be much better by spreading around the focus of the time slot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Sitting here trying to listen to this and it?s just painful. Very little substance, bad caller driven, and completely Alabama/Georgia/Auburn/ and kind of Tennessee dominated.

I wish they would scrap Finbaum and use the 4 hour time slot each day to bounce around to different regional talk shows.

For example: maybe on Mon & Wed you?d get 2 hours of an Alabama based show and 2 hours of a Louisiana based show.

Then, maybe on Tues and Thurs you would get 2 hours of Bo Bounds in the afternoon and 2 hours of Bo Mattingly. Maybe an hour of Clay Travis.

Anyway, I think I would be much better by spreading around the focus of the time slot.
    What took you so long to get the message?

vCash
    Don't watch or listen to him, your life will be much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Don't watch or listen to him, your life will be much better.
    I hear you but I’m always looking for something to listen to in that time slot.

vCash
    the only callers you will hear from are the people willing to wait on hold for hours so their voice will be on television...it is unfair to have any expectation of intelligence or insight from that group as a whole...of course, thats coming from someone willing to take the time to type his opinion on a message board...

vCash
    I would just like to see Laura neked.

Banned
    vCash
    I hear you but I?m always looking for something to listen to in that time slot.
    can you download some old Beavis and Butthead episodes? would be much better time spent.

vCash
    The SEC Channel sucks because of him. They may as well call it the F-Bomb channel. It?s impossible to watch.

vCash
    I admit, I watched it when SEC network launched but now...don't care at all

vCash
    He should be replaced by Tony Barnhart who actually knows a little about sports.....Finebaum is a shill. He should have stayed in Birmingham on local radio and played bammer against the aubies...case of being kicked upstairs. Hell Laura Rutledge knows more than he does

vCash
    He is the worst sports guy of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    He is the worst sports guy of all time.
    He's not a sports guy. He's a mediator of bad callers that appear more interested in arguing than talking about SEC football

vCash
    It's impossible to watch, but let's face it - the SEC Network will always show more information on all of the big schools. I don't watch that much because i always want Miss. State to be showcased more and we're not.

vCash
    He's also a mouth piece for Jimmy Sexton. Remember, Finedouche started the Mullen to Tennessee shit first. It's about making Jimmy money.

vCash
    Seems like they are grooming Laura Rutledge to take over for Paul. Could not happen soon enough for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    He's also a mouth piece for Jimmy Sexton. Remember, Finedouche started the Mullen to Tennessee shit first. It's about making Jimmy money.
    That?s a good point. He also held on to his former BFF Freeze longer than anyone else too. And wasn?t Freeze?s agent Sexton too?

Sorry trap, I gotta spread some rep around before giving you more... I tried!

Meanwhile The lady Dawgs are destroying UNLV after 1, 36-15.
    Ended the first on a 26-2 run...
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 12-20-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: To put ole piss sux on here.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    It is a waste of 4 hours of air time. He's irrelevant as well.

vCash
    The " people " that call that show make me fear for the future of the human race. It has to be the stupidest collection of morons this side of the nut house.

vCash
    He's not a sports guy. He's a mediator of bad callers that appear more interested in arguing than talking about SEC football
    He's the Jerry Springer of sports talk and always will be. Attracts the most uneducated and ignorant of sports fans who just want to get their moment of fame by getting on the air of a national broadcast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    The " people " that call that show make me fear for the future of the human race. It has to be the stupidest collection of morons this side of the nut house.
    Bama trailer park at it's finest.