Thread: Is JoMo press conference on anyplace?

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash

Is JoMo press conference on anyplace?

nm

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    Watch ESPN (SEC+)

vCash
    SEC Network+ at 2. I believe the football twitter account is streaming it as well.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    "we want these incoming players to exhaust their eligibility and cross that stage in 4 years with a world class degree in one hand and four championship rings on the other"

vCash
    I have stopped listening to Jake Wimberly because he take every opportunity to shit on Mississippi. However JoMo will be on his show today.

Banned
    vCash
    I guess this isn't espn3? Switched from uverse to DT a month ago. Can't bring it up.

vCash
    I watched it on periscope. our media guys don't ask very many good questions.

vCash

vCash
    one thing I noticed, Joe has an itchy ear.

vCash
    Two things:

1) Could we not get him a MSU logo to wear? The sweatshirt he had on had an Adidas logo, but not an MSU one.

2) He looked very uncomfortable reading the opening statement. Not sure why, but it was obviously prepared for him and he didn’t have it for very long before the press conference started.

Not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing, but he doesn’t seem to have taken ownership of this team yet. I get that he’s not part of the bowl game process and I get that he was pretty much just holding the class together, but I’d like to see some more ownership out of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Two things:

1) Could we not get him a MSU logo to wear? The sweatshirt he had on had an Adidas logo, but not an MSU one.

2) He looked very uncomfortable reading the opening statement. Not sure why, but it was obviously prepared for him and he didn’t have it for very long before the press conference started.

Not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing, but he doesn’t seem to have taken ownership of this team yet. I get that he’s not part of the bowl game process and I get that he was pretty much just holding the class together, but I’d like to see some more ownership out of him.
    Patience Grasshopper.

vCash
    Guy's had a lot on his plate....surprised he's not completely overwhelmed at this point. I think he realizes that the team going to the bowl game is not his team, so he's being honest and down to earth. His team starts after the bowl game and so probably will his ownership (not sure what that means)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Guy's had a lot on his plate....surprised he's not completely overwhelmed at this point. I think he realizes that the team going to the bowl game is not his team, so he's being honest and down to earth. His team starts after the bowl game and so probably will his ownership (not sure what that means)
    Interesting that he quipped he wished he was coaching the bowl game.