Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL, Dak Mullinz lost QB target Emory Jones to FSU

vCash

LOL, Dak Mullinz lost QB target Emory Jones to FSU

Gator fans are melting. Get used to it UF.

vCash
    Hahahaha, on top of that UGA is absolutely killing it. UGA will be the Bama of the East. I hope UF fans like running the offense in the 4th quarter just to cut the deficit so the loss doesn't look as bad.

vCash
    Merlin gonna Merlin.

vCash
    BREAKING: News has just broke out in #Gators recruiting war room QB Emory Jones will be signing with #FSU. Big loss and my sources tell me the war room is a complete mad house. HC Dan Mullen just knocked out Gatorzone reporter Mitch Gerber. Disaster.

Tweet of the day goes to @GatorsCenter

vCash
    Emory Jones about to announce so it's not a done deal yet. Ohio State commit, but he's about to announce for UF or FSU.

vCash
    Mullen got him. He will probably start for UF this year.

vCash
    Gators.

Mullen is going to be successful. It may take him a year or two but he is going to have Florida pushing Bama. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Gators.

Mullen is going to be successful. It may take him a year or two but he is going to have Florida pushing Bama. Book it.
    He’s not chasing bama. He’s chasing UGA, and I don’t think he’ll catch them. He couldn’t score on Kirby Smart with Dak.

vCash
    Wrong. That was a troll job. Emory is signing with UF. Hell of a pickup by Dick Muffins

vCash
    Gators.

Could happen, I'm not ready to book it just yet that he will push Bama. Still hasn't shown me he can beat teams consistently that have as much or more talent as he does. He will still have to play GA, LSU and FSU annually plus TN is going to improve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Could happen, I'm not ready to book it just yet. Still hasn't shown me he can beat teams consistently that have as much or more talent as he does. He will still have to play GA, LSU and FSU annually plus TN is going to improve.
    True, and Mullen has always been able to attract QB's. FSU didn't make sense for Jones b/c they have 2 young guys already on the roster.

vCash
    Gators.

Hahahaha!!!! Now that truly made my day. That is just funny!!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Gators.

When Don applies himself and puts in relentless effort, he ain't half bad. I still figure tho he'll have tough time with Smart, Saban, and probably Pruitt. He'll have to hold onto Grantham too. Plus, be interesting how well they recruit and develop WRs with Gonzo. Being at FL may help Hev in recruiting and Hev is pretty good OL coach when he tries too.

Per Dave Bartoo .. Don wins 92% or some better of games he has the most recruiting talent. He has very poor record when he has the lesser recruiting talent. He still won't out recruit Saban, Smart, Ogre, Malzahn, and maybe Pruitt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    When Don applies himself and puts in relentless effort, he ain't half bad. I still figure tho he'll have tough time with Smart, Saban, and probably Pruitt. He'll have to hold onto Grantham too. Plus, be interesting how well they recruit and develop WRs with Gonzo. Being at FL may help Hev in recruiting and Hev is pretty good OL coach when he tries too.

Per Dave Bartoo .. Don wins 92% or some better of games he has the most recruiting talent. He has very poor record when he has the lesser recruiting talent. He still won't out recruit Saban, Smart, Ogre, Malzahn, and maybe Pruitt.
    That's an interesting stat. The floor for Don ******* is high. Probably 7-5 is the absolute floor with him at UF, maybe even 8-4 since they play in the East. It will be interesting to see what the ceiling is.

vCash
    The floor at FL is always 9 wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That's an interesting stat. The floor for Don ******* is high. Probably 7-5 is the absolute floor with him at UF, maybe even 8-4 since they play in the East. It will be interesting to see what the ceiling is.
    He will win 9-11 games a year except, may be year 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You forgot to add Moorhead to that list! Shame on you!

vCash
    I think a floor of 9 is too high for Don at FL. He has Ga, TN, USCe, LSU, & FSU every year. I believe those all will be decent going forward. Then it also will depend on the other SECw foe he has. That's 6 somewhat tough games/year. On a bad year, probably 7 or 8 wins is floor. Most years he'll probably win 9 - 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    He’s not chasing bama. He’s chasing UGA, and I don’t think he’ll catch them. He couldn’t score on Kirby Smart with Dak.
    This, Kirby has his number just like Saban did.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Fla ain’t changing much record wise. Merlens staff won’t croot hard enough. Country club crootin don’t cut it.