Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama At Calloway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yep. Most schools work to cover up. We give ourselves up. But we'll always have fans that are happy losing. We're like the damn Cubs.
    So you are impressed with OM and their cheating? What the hell makes you think they do such a great job cheating? How many West titles and SEC Championships have they won recently?

Oh, when the hat is passed around I wonder how much you will be willing to contribute to the fund and make Msu a better football program? Don't think our Prez and AD agree with what you are thinking, me neither, just saying.

P.S. I have not a clue who James Williams is as for as a difference maker but I sure as hell ain't gonna go to nuts over losing him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I also tend to agree that we shouldn’t go overboard but Ole Miss giving the NCAA a big “F U” and their obvious continued antics put us in a losing position in recruiting battles. IF the NCAA won’t do its job and protect amateurism, we have no choice if we want to compete. I know people probably don’t think this about me personally, but I think pay for play is an awful idea. It creates a situation where inmates are running the asylum. That can’t happen.
    Why don't we wait till they are done with their repeat offender window before we go overboard, even a little. Y'all are also forgetting that we aren't done with ours yet.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 12-20-2017 at 12:40 PM.

vCash
    Rosebowl says that Williams sent MSU a screen shot of his signed MSU LOI but never faxed it.

Really odd story.

Seems like OM may have attempted to play a game in hopes that it would get MSU mad and help flip Heath.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 12-20-2017 at 12:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    You dumb? Say you dumb. This mentality is exactly what got those idiots a ONE year bowl ban.
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    So you are impressed with OM and their cheating? What the hell makes you think they do such a great job cheating? How many West titles and SEC Championships have they won recently?

Oh, when the hat is passed around I wonder how much you will be willing to contribute to the fund and make Msu a better football program? Don't think our Prez and AD agree with what you are thinking, me neither, just saying.

P.S. I have not a clue who James Williams is as for as a difference maker but I sure as hell ain't gonna go to nuts over losing him.
    How many have we won. How many times have we lost to them since they started the full out cheating? Does it matter if we finish in 5th place and them in 6th if we lose to them? And I'm not just talking about OM. We aren't winning the SEC with recruiting classes in the 25 range. Hell, Vandy is within shouting distance of us this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Why don't we wait till they are done with their repeat offender window before we go overboard, even a little. Y'all are also forgetting that we aren't done with ours yet.
    We're done in 6 months. Then let it roll!

vCash
    How many have we won. How many times have we lost to them since they started the full out cheating? Does it matter if we finish in 5th place and them in 6th if we lose to them? And I'm not just talking about OM. We aren't winning the SEC with recruiting classes in the 25 range. Hell, Vandy is within shouting distance of us this year.
    We Damn near won it with classes in the 30's a few years ago.

vCash
    We CAN'T cheat like they do. Some of you can't get that through your skulls. The Mississippi media is all over us if they even get a sniff of us cheating. They work to bring us down just as hard as they work to keep UM propped up. It sucks but it is FACT.

vCash
    We're done in 6 months. Then let it roll!
    See my other post. if that's what you want you do not have MSU's best interests at heart. We CAN'T.

vCash
    Hey man, you are looking back and not ahead, DM helped evaluate our program, now we have a new Sheriff in town and really it isn't even his recruiting class. Stop all this madness as next year just might be the year we win the west.

vCash
    We CAN'T cheat like they do. Some of you can't get that through your skulls. The Mississippi media is all over us if they even get a sniff of us cheating. They work to bring us down just as hard as they work to keep UM propped up. It sucks but it is FACT.
    This is a FACT!

vCash
    Agree with that. I thought ours ended already?

I assume theirs will somehow end before ours considering the severity of our infractions and how unfair their staff were? Brackey add a few years for good measure?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Agree with that. I thought ours ended already?

I assume theirs will somehow end before ours considering the severity of our infractions and how unfair their staff were? Brackey add a few years for good measure?
    Our probation ended in 2015.

vCash
    We addressed our WR position, that is huge. Championship teams are built inside out though and we have to build our offensive line. We have a good group of starters returning. But this year, we missed on Cole Smith, Carvin, Bleich, and Mcdowell hasn't signed. We only signed 1 next year. This is going to haunt us in 3 years much like WR did this year if we can't go out and find a couple of guys.

D-line is going to be stout next year, but we are losing some guys after next season. Probably 3 to the NFL. We need to sign Lovett and we better hit big in the next class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Rosebowl says that Williams sent MSU a screen shot of his signed MSU LOI but never faxed it.

Really odd story.

Seems like OM may have attempted to play a game in hopes that it would get MSU mad and help flip Heath.
    This should be made public knowledge cause it is really weird....

vCash
    Never seen such a melt over 1 guy who couldn't even make it to the all star game.

1 guy and the sky has fallen!
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Repeat offender for us ends this coming June. It lasts longer than the probation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We addressed our WR position, that is huge. Championship teams are built inside out though and we have to build our offensive line. We have a good group of starters returning. But this year, we missed on Cole Smith, Carvin, Bleich, and Mcdowell hasn't signed. We only signed 1 next year. This is going to haunt us in 3 years much like WR did this year if we can't go out and find a couple of guys.

D-line is going to be stout next year, but we are losing some guys after next season. Probably 3 to the NFL. We need to sign Lovett and we better hit big in the next class.
    Agree but a few things to add

- I’m glad Rivers and Autry redshirted

- Signing Elite WRs shorten the field and allow more big plays. Makes having elite OL less necessary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Never seen such a melt over 1 guy who couldn't even make it to the all star game.

1 guy and the sky has fallen!
    Not melting. For me he’s a lot like the Columbus kid last year.

Just an odd, interesting story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Yeah. I thought it had been over with. Somenpeople listening to OM fans stupidity talking about us still being in repeat offender status.