Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama At Calloway

vCash

Drama At Calloway

According to Paul Jones, James Williams? mom signed scholarship papers with MSU last night and James signed with Ole Miss today but his mom did not sign off.

Is it me or does this happen more with OM than any other school? Lol

vCash
    The plot thickens.

vCash
    Wow. Smh

vCash
    If he does not want to be here, I do not want him

vCash
    can someone find the post that Yancy made a couple of months ago where he said that Williams had off the field issues and wasn't that good on the field? It will be funny to watch him spin today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If he does not want to be here, I do not want him
    Agree to a certain extent.

Just find it intriguing how these sorts of things keep happening with Ole Miss

vCash
    Williams is the kid they claimed visited and his coach came out and said it was a lie too.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Be hilarious they **** the paperwork up for their big flip.

vCash
    Mom has integrity. 17 year olds can be tricked with women and a good time, I don't hold it against the kid. I can't say what I would do if a school like UM was trying to get me to sign. I would hope that I would do the right thing and turn it down but women do strange things to mens' cognitive abilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    According to Paul Jones, James Williams? mom signed scholarship papers with MSU last night and James signed with Ole Miss today but his mom did not sign off.

Is it me or does this happen more with OM than any other school? Lol

The previous instances like this were kind of reversed.... where the parents signed the NLI to OM but the kid wanted elsewhere. There was a DB in NOLA who went to aTm that had this happen.

vCash
    You guys can say what you want about the way OM recruits. Until we do the same as what the rest are doing and put into it what the rest do, it's status quo for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You guys can say what you want about the way OM recruits. Until we do the same as what the rest are doing and put into it what the rest do, it's status quo for us.
    Unless we pick it up we’d better be prepared to eat a big ole crap sammich next year. They’re going to throw crazy money around.

vCash
    Oh, and send that kid somewhere else. He doesn’t deserve to wear maroon. He didnt just flip on State. He flipped on his momma. DO NOT WANT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Unless we pick it up we’d better be prepared to eat a big ole crap sammich next year. They’re going to throw crazy money around.
    Yes and according to the NCAA it’s legal

vCash
    There is NOTHING status quo about this class. This class is going to end GREAT. Some of our fans need to get out of their feelings of torn loyalties.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

Banned
    vCash
    Does his mamma know the phone # up in Indy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    There is NOTHING status quo about this class. This class is going to end GREAT. Some of our fans need to get out of their feelings of torn loyalties.
    We failed to address a lot of needs. We had a great WR class and some nice players, but we whiffed at OL for the 2nd year in a row minus Dolla. Looks like we waited too late on the new recruit too. Lost Bleich. Hall didn't sign. We didn't address our CB issues either really. I mean, we're currently at 5th in our division in recruiting. OM is only 10 spots back. Thank goodness for Arkansas.
    We've got to be better if we want to win big. The NCAA is done penalizing programs. It's time to do something different.

vCash
    There is another signing day in Feb, but by the looks of this you’d think there wasn’t. Melt in Feb.

vCash
    We failed to address a lot of needs. We had a great WR class and some nice players, but we whiffed at OL for the 2nd year in a row minus Dolla. Looks like we waited too late on the new recruit too. Lost Bleich. Hall didn't sign. We didn't address our CB issues either really. I mean, we're currently at 5th in our division in recruiting. OM is only 10 spots back. Thank goodness for Arkansas.
    We've got to be better if we want to win big. The NCAA is done penalizing programs. It's time to do something different.
    If you think about it the NCAA hasn't given any stiff penalties to a school for recruiting violations in a long, long time. They really don't care that much about it. I am surprised they didn't hit OM harder due to some of the academic fraud involved. We only get in trouble as much as we do with the NCAA because we admit to everything and basically give them everything they need to punish us. We make ourselves an easy target. OM just showed that if you don't cooperate and fight everything you come out better off. Others have shown that as well.

vCash
    This whole "time to start cheating because the NCAA isn't going to do anything" notion is stupid. The only thing worse than ole miss getting a slap on the wrist is us getting hammered a couple of years later.

We are having a great day today. We are going to be fine. Folks need to back away from the ledge.