Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official early signing day thread

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Thanks for nothing ncaa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    The cheaters get an additional bowl ban, probation, and scholarships cut.......and promptly move up 50 spots in the recruiting rankings. 4 spots behind us. Un-freaking-real.

I really hope our new staff is putting together backpacks full of cash right now. And we need to get some hookers on campus - STAT!
    The scholarship cuts they got were a joke. They have plenty of spots.

vCash
    I feel great about today. We are getting guys who want to be here.

vCash
    They believe the 2nd year ban will be successfully appealed. The investigation was a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    But not enough guys to win the West.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ditto that to players who want to be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Looks like OM flipped our future at D-Line. Williams and Lovett.
    Just amazing how players want to go play under probation and knowing there not going bowling next year. Thought we would at least put this crap off for one year. Also tired of kids saying they are committed to last day then turning their back on you. And no I really don’t like getting a kid the same way. Just wish they would stick to their word like they should. All this flipping just screams of shenanigans.

vCash
    Pretty sure we’ve been saying this virtually our entire existence. Need a mentality change

vCash
    Does anybody else feel the same way i do and that once I saw Byron was involved with Carvin and pushing TN that we were done. I bet that guy worked OT for Pruitt the past few days

vCash
    James Williams never wanted to go to State. He was sold on early playtime..... now he just has to live with Matt Luke being his coach.

vCash
    And I'll ask - is Williams even that good or going to qualify? I still don't know what suddenly happened to him - there wasn't even a hint of smoke on that one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Does anybody else feel the same way i do and that once I saw Byron was involved with Carvin and pushing TN that we were done. I bet that guy worked OT for Pruitt the past few days
    I?ve know Pruitt for a good while..... he?s a persistent dude. He doesn?t take no.

vCash
    My only concern with Williams right now is does this affect heath being the same school?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    And I'll ask - is Williams even that good or going to qualify? I still don't know what suddenly happened to him - there wasn't even a hint of smoke on that one.
    I barely know anything about him and he didn’t make the MS/AL all star game.

Not sure how good he is , but I don’t view this as a huge loss

vCash
    The NCAA investigation was not a joke....the COI was. Their ruling suprised even the investigators. Had someone close to the situation tell me that after that the floodgates have been opened. You either pony up to play or get out of the way at this point. The precedent has been set.

vCash
    Here's the thing. UM is still on probation. I hope they buy players. If it comes out in what the 4 years they received...DEATH PENALTY

vCash
    Pump
    The
    Brakes

vCash
    Here's the thing. UM is still on probation. I hope they buy players. If it comes out in what the 4 years they received...DEATH PENALTY
    No they wont. They?ll just add another bowl ban

The COI showed no evidence that they?ll hammer a team for paying players.

vCash
    Carvin would be a bonus. Never expected him, so meh I don't really care that much if he goes to UT. I really want Whop, Heath, Guidry, Dolla Bill. Everything else is pretty much just gravy.

vCash
    Even with this crap happening, as long as we get the receivers, I can get over a couple DL right now. We got a ‘19 stud committed in our backyard. Receivers are the priority and hopefully get some corners by Feb. Shenanagins starting to worry me about ‘19 now though. Oh well. Same ole same ole.