Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hud on OOB

vCash

Hud on OOB

Did anyone else catch Hud on with Bo this am?

Good interview. I was really impressed with Hud. He spoke very highly of his fellow coaches and really pumped up Huff. He marveled at all the changes on campus since he was last there. He talked about the recruiting gravitas of this staff and it sounded to me that it was a swipe at Dan's lack of relentless effort on the recruiting trail.

vCash
    I heard it. I thought it was a good interview. My only take away was he seemed glad to be “home”.

vCash
    I can't wait to go back and listen to this later today.

vCash
    That’s the 2nd time I’ve heard HUD on the radio this week and find it interesting how Moorhead is allowing an assistant this much air time.

I don’t remember Mullen assistants being allowed on radio shows and I know Saban doesnt allow it.

Not sure what to make of it but do find it interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    That’s the 2nd time I’ve heard HUD on the radio this week and find it interesting how Moorhead is allowing an assistant this much air time.

I don’t remember Mullen assistants being allowed on radio shows and I know Saban doesnt allow it.

Saban and Mullen are micromanagers and control freaks. Perhaps Coach JoMo hires good coaches and lets them do their jobs and have a little more freedom. I see this same in businesses everyday. Both ways can work but the second way creates a better work environment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Saban and Mullen are dickheads. Perhaps Coach JoMo hires good coaches and lets them do their jobs and have a little more freedom. I see this same in businesses everyday. Both ways can work but the second way creates a better work environment.
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Saban and Mullen are micromanagers and control freaks. Perhaps Coach JoMo hires good coaches and lets them do their jobs and have a little more freedom. I see this same in businesses everyday. Both ways can work but the second way creates a better work environment.
    I wouldn't mind having this Saban problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Lol yeah definitely a good problem to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Rep Given!

Banned
    vCash
    Coach-in-waiting. Learn the offense and when Moorhead moves on, Hud is the guy. That was originally the plan with Danny Glover but he ran him off, along with a number of good recruits.

vCash
    With the way Saban acts at press conferences, I'm surprised he doesn't pawn off as much media stuff as contractually possible.

Seems like, if a HC had 3-4 assistants that can give a good interview, then that would free up a lot of time for him. It's probably just some alpha male thing, though, where they have to get all the attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Coach-in-waiting. Learn the offense and when Moorhead moves on, Hud is the guy. That was originally the plan with Danny Glover but he ran him off, along with a number of good recruits.
    here we go again............................................. ........................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    here we go again............................................. ........................................
    Had we hired hud instead of danny no stones,we would be better of today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I heard it. I thought it was a good interview. My only take away was he seemed glad to be “home”.
    I know he was fired at ULL, but is he taking a big pay cut to be at MSU? I have no idea what they were paying him.

vCash
    The damn man crushes on Hud need to stop. It's getting creepy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I remember hearing manny Diaz do a radio interview his second go round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    Had we hired hud instead of danny no stones,we would be better of today
    That's your opinion. Not a fact.

vCash
    yep and everybody has one....too much dirt....hopefully some FCS school will give him a HC...don't want him for HC at State. Too bad he got his foot in the door.

vCash
    I like Hud as assistant and for his recruiting, would not like to see him as our head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    That's your opinion. Not a fact.
    How is it not a fact,how many recruits and games did danny boy lose job pimping instead
    of doing his job.That is a fact like it or not.