Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hal Mumme

vCash

Hal Mumme

Will be named OC at Jackson State.

vCash
    I hope it works for him at Jackson State because I want to see Tony Hughes do well.

vCash
    Interesting

I like it.

vCash
    Mumme is kind of arrogant and a name dropper but I find his show with John Bond fascinating. I could listen to those two tell stories all day. I didn?t realize how connected Mumme is in the pro and college football community.

vCash
    I witnessed something in person earlier this week that John Bond did that made me lose all respect for him. I won't listen anymore. Makes me sick to my stomach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I witnessed something in person earlier this week that John Bond did that made me lose all respect for him. I won't listen anymore. Makes me sick to my stomach.
    Go on?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen

vCash
    Mumme drawing another check baby. Mumme should be thrown in jail for grand theft after his last couple coaching jobs. He has got to be the luckiest or sorriest sob I know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Go on?
    Got caught wearing an Ole Miss sweatshirt.*******

vCash
    Mumme is sorry as hell. And he don?t try to hide it.

vCash
    When Tony’s deal to MSU fell apart he said screw it. I don’t think Tony or Mumme will be at JSU after next season. It’s win the SWAC or bust. Mumme getting a check from JSU is hilarious and I’m going to leave it at that. I see Mumme going full
    sports radio sooner rather than later.

vCash
    I think Mumme was worse at Belhaven than the previous HC. Lol

vCash
    There is always THAT Mstate fan. Always....throwing cold water.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Mumme is kind of arrogant and a name dropper but I find his show with John Bond fascinating. I could listen to those two tell stories all day. I didn?t realize how connected Mumme is in the pro and college football community.
    Why is he a name dropper. All those coaches used to flock to him at Kentucky.

From 98-2004 or so, coaches were dropping Mumme's name.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I can just imagine some of the talks that Hal Mumme and Mike Leach must of had. Two strange characters, but know there stuff.

Banned
    vCash
    someone fill me in on all the "Mumme is a dirt bag" shit.

also, it seems his QB that went on to the NFL for a few years is getting confused with Mumme. I did listen to that QB on 34's podcast and it's hard not to like that guy.

I find it surprising that Mumme is now the OC for Jackson State. that sounds weird. how did that happen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    When Tony’s deal to MSU fell apart he said screw it. I don’t think Tony or Mumme will be at JSU after next season. It’s win the SWAC or bust. Mumme getting a check from JSU is hilarious and I’m going to leave it at that. I see Mumme going full
    sports radio sooner rather than later.
    JSU has a Bama mindset when it comes to SWAC titles. It is kind of a weird situation when I talked to their fans about football. Some of them thought they would beat MSU if the game was in Jackson. I will give it to them that they probably had the best tailgating and environment of the SWAC schools.

vCash
    I just finished playing a year under Mumme. He is a cool dude but really surprised by this move. There is a reason he was coaching Division III.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    JSU has a Bama mindset when it comes to SWAC titles.
    Southern and Grambling would wonder why JSU has such mindset.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    JSU has a Bama mindset when it comes to SWAC titles. It is kind of a weird situation when I talked to their fans about football. Some of them thought they would beat MSU if the game was in Jackson. I will give it to them that they probably had the best tailgating and environment of the SWAC schools.
    Some of them thought that they would beat us in 2009 too. That's one reason why I like playing JSU and USM- we give them a reality check.